[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

okay bros, i've been shitposting for the last decade and joking about memes like shadman without fully understanding how sick all this shit was. shitposting has real world ramifications and people die because we shitpost too hard. I would like to apologise to my 4chan friends and family. i now realise what i viewed as a joke was actually full of sick shit that i cannot partake in no longer. i am hereby leaving 4chan forever

good riddance anons, don't chase after me because I am not coming back
>>
>>78258292
>shitposting has real world ramifications and people die because we shitpost too hard.
Incredibly based.
>>
File: 11.jpg (158 KB, 1024x1024)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>78258292
i lliterally want to fuck belle delphine two BILLION times more than shaddman does tho
>>
>>78258292
>she was only 14
Womp womp shouldn't have been a thot then
>>
>>78258292
I'm never going to feel bad about blasting rope to the Incredibles incest comics
Yall know it was good
>>
>>78258470
Same. I want to dump my fetid seed into an e-girl.
>>
>>78258292
I sincerely doubt that this trannoid is the biggest creep on youtube
>>
>>78258292
The fuck is this shit OP? Am I understanding right that it's about someone drawing hentai of underage girls? If so then you can relax and go back to what you were doing before, cause there's nothing wrong with that shit
>>
File: 484325823592352.png (763 KB, 1280x720)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>78258292
yea ik this website is full of pure retards with the moral and social faculties worse than the average nigger. not racist i just love lurking and laughs. a lot of free entertainment, but desu it's too cringe to endure most of the time. fuck my nazi phase too, those people way too gay and selfish to ever do anything. and also devs kys for all the dumb errors.
>>
>>78258738
that's mr beasts friend chris, a tranny
they were caught grooming an actual 14 year old who only caught on that it was grooming 4 years later
>>
>>78259224
Who the FUCK is Mr Beast?

Either way though, there's no such thing as "grooming," why the fuck do people keep talking about it so much lately?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.