[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1678306476994.jpg (67 KB, 967x1024)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
what are the consequences of most young people being NEETs living with their parents forever and indulging in escapist hobbies?
>>
>>78258337
Absolutely nothing at alI.
>>
>>78258337
Fun Fact: in the late 1950's the moral panic was
>ZOMFG!!!!! EVERYONE IS STILL LIVING WITH THEIR PARENTS! N ONE IS HAVING SEX! IT'S THE END!!!!!!
>>
>>78258454
and they were proven right
>>
>>78258337
>most young
Where's your source?
>>
>>78258528
it's the feeling i get in the air when i go outside. the sense of doom
>>
>>78258507
No, dumbfuck, they were WRONG!
Those were teh Sexual Revolution people!
>>
Hey suit anon, bumping for ya. Hope you are doing good.
>>
>>78259466
waddup. no i'm not really but i think it'll be better soon. how's it going
>>
>>78259475
good. You still fishing for that one girl? Also whats this new "better" you are talking about? The moving stuff right?
>>
>>78258337
Hey buddy, I got my friend who blocked me on everything to add me back again. There is still hope in this world and I hope that my good luck rubs off on you.
>>
>>78258535
Come back when you have a better source than your ass
>>
>>78259484
i was hoping the australian girl would show up more but she hasn't either so that's been really disappointing and i'm just getting over all that and yeah i do want to move soon
>>
File: 1768959863245.jpg (160 KB, 900x718)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>78258337
Nothing. Most humans are redundant anyway and whatever "role" they currently fill can be re-filled in a matter of minutes. A small percentage of young men being absolute losers doesn't change much.
>>
>>78259493
that's nice. how'd you manage that?
>>
>>78259516
like 50% of young people are losers
>>
>>78259513
From what I remember they got work and their own lives, they can't be in this shithole 24/7 like us losers right? If you are making the move go to somewhere fucking awesome, any idea where you want to go?
>>
>>78259520
Maybe in your little fantasy world. Most adults in the USA are employed and will reproduce in their lifetime.
>>
>>78258337
UBI will absolutely be implemented. This will be funded with environmental taxes that will be paid mostly by women due to their excessive consumerism in bullshit items like "live laugh love" lamps from chinkland.
How you will be paid is another question entirely. But I assume people will have to do volunteer work like being a suicide preventer and the like and get paid for it.
>>
>>78259528
i never asked for anyone to be here 24/7 but i can't get them to show up once a month. i find that lack of effort extremely offensive, considering i asked months ago to add them on discord so shit like this would never happen and all they said was they'd think about it. i didn't want to leave here without them but it looks like i have to. and i don't want to move too far
>>
>>78259517
Sending long and impassioned messages on the one account they didn't block me on.
>>
>>78258535
not sure how you ever thought that "sense of doom" was from everyone else being neets
>>
>>78259595
that's because you're not part of the collective consciousness
>>
>>78259550
Sorry it is playing out this way right now man, but like I said before, we are all anons. We come and go.
>>
>>78258400
Seriously. If anyone thinks society "needs" them, just rewind three years ago to the pandemic. Everybody was staying home and it meant nothing. In the 60s 26% or so of the young people aged 16-29 were part of the hippie movement and didn't work at all. Didn't mean dick.

People are utterly replaceable. See >>78259516 a few million nobodies missing from the system is a minor statistic and only temporary.
>>
While you're being a neet and being judged by family members (quietly or out loud), I'm sure you have an old aunt (or two) who doesn't work, who lives on government gibs and has been in and out of drug rehab a bunch of times. For some reason, nobody seems to judge her. She gets to parade herself during family gatherings like she's in the same as the rest of the wagie relatives. Ever notice this? Or is it just me?
>>
>>78259548
Not you though, thankfully
>>
>>78258337
Nothing, living that way you evade the real consequences and you simply end up older and left destitute for not having fostered real life skills beyond living in a brightly lit screen in a dark, empty room.

NEET has been grossly depicted as some kind of high life worth bragging this past decade I feel, sure after high school its a little fun and you coast but it all adds up.

If you are less than 21, preferably 18-20, you still have heaps of time to go and get yourself a job. Right. Now.

Save up, 20s is not real adulthood - its the trial period before your 30s where you're testing for all your "preparation" you laid for yourself in your 20s.
>>
I like to hope that every neet's evolution goes as such:
>full-on neet
>learns a lucrative skill and/or stumbles upon a "lazy girl" do nothing job
>makes money while living with parents
I'll give you a spoiler and tell you that everybody is still going to hate you for living this way. They'll resent that you aren't paying rent to anybody. I'm curious what they'll say when I end up being able to pay a house in-full with cash and have no mortgage to pay. To anybody who thinks I'm full of shit, you'd be surprised how much you can save when you have zero expenses and rarely buy anything.
>>
>>78260878
I'm too autistic tho, I can barely function
>>
>>78261198
What do u do for that kind of money?
>>
>>78261198
>They'll resent that you aren't paying rent to anybody.
Nope, depending on the household that may be normal within a certain age range. In a dream scenario, if you're living at home but saving up virtually every penny for +5 years and find a partner who's done the same you're basically on same footing as everyone else.

You can been neet forever, suddenly turn things around and if the $ amount is high enough at the end of your sob story people will tend to write you off as having done well for yourself.
>>
there's no reason not to be NEET in the west

whether you work or not, the government will be rapidly flooding the country with jeets and ngobos until you die. Nothing will ever be normal.

At least if it's going to be that way, let them pay for you.
>>
File: neetwait.jpg (119 KB, 1499x605)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>Consequences include
incredibly good night sleep
very healthy breakfast
ample time for the gym
no tax
low stress so live a lot longer
contribute to open source projects for the greater good bettering humanity while wagie has to type out the same document 10 times in a row

>>78259905
anyone who works for the public gets paid by govt, its not totally neet but still they rely on the government, pretty much everyone gets something. And no normal people do not judge family, you know when you point at someone you have 3 fingers pointing back at you.

>>78261935
Not like the govt cares about the low wage earner either, its about getting more 200k earners to import.
>>
>>78258337
further plummeting birth rates
>>
>>78259905
as someone who has family members like that, they are judged, but not to the same extent and certainly not to their face. actually even unemployed felon niggers are still able to get baby mommas to financially support them, yeah your problem is that you're not just unemployed but also an incel with no charisma while doing it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.