[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e46wf1jh9sk71.png (601 KB, 960x540)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
its like mood swings almost that are being intensified. i think i have depression or something wrong with my brain but i havent been diagnosed.

>just dont smoke
this is the only way i fall asleep before midnight and actually stay asleep

idk why it does this i hate it. ive started to get high and watch a bunch of videos on sh and suicide and it makes me feel like crying every night for hours. and my sh urges get a lot stronger as well (they made me relapse again)
>>
>>78258502
Lady hormones anonette. Just ride out the week
>>
>>78258502
THC increases dopamine and serotonin. They can increase mood swings. Maybe try some pure CBD strains.
>>
>>78258502
Because contrary to popular belief, marijuana isn't good for 90% of people and if you could somehow remove the sedating effects of the drug then you'd realize you are just giving yourself stress and anxiety for no reason. Yes, you are experiencing euphoria, but at a cost. It is entertaining, but marijuana is more entertaining in a hurrdurr I am soo high xD way, not in a "I want to take it easy and rest" kinda way. The sedation is what makes you couch-locked.
>>
weed makes me feel intense shame about myself. i feel like everyone is judging me, or disappointed in me after i smoke. i'd say that i wanna just be me, but i don't even know who i am anymore.

i always get this way, and then i act crazy, maybe because of the weed, or because i just don't want to take responsibility over my actions and let myself do whatever like a kid. either or, i just feel horrible about being me and nothing seems to help.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (485 KB, 1536x2048)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
Its a drug, log your dosage and strain and how it made you feel.
Next time you dose, look at your log and consider if you should take less, or a different strain.
They make good fucking weed, you don't need to smoke 3 blunts of the best cali.
>>
>>78258502
Mental illness most likely

Kggy
>>
idk people are complicated, it's reefer madness, just becoming a tranny nazi or something, it's fucked up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.