[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2776.jpg (155 KB, 1125x1158)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>be loner
>try to not be a loner and socialize
>people push you out because youre a loner
What uh...what?
>>
>>78258596
>he's not CHAD, he can't be part of our gay clique
>>
>>78258596
god soul reaver is so good. now i want to replay them again
>>
>>78258609
this. good looking people are never outcasts
>>
>>78258645
Janos Audrin in the house
>>
>>78258596
normalfags (and especially women) are all about status. if you missed the boat socializing early on, then it's over. start with a new group of people and lie about friends you have, about shit you've been invited to, etc.
>>
>>78258739
janos is based af. wish we got a game where we could play as him and explore golden age nosgoth
>>
>>78258791
Id rather leave a life of depressive solitude than a dishonest existance among normies, as i already am
>>
>>78258799
I still dont get why the hyldens were bad guys, the vampires were tricked by the elder god and the hyldens were basically victims of circumstance were they not?
>>
>>78258596
I like rewatching soul reaver 2 cutscenes on youtube
>>
>>78258978
Same. I'm approaching 30 next month and at this point, I've accepted that unless I come across a friend group of fellow autists, I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I would rather sit in solitude than fake a personality just to appease normals. I don't have the same interests as them and I don't want to.
>>
>>78259011
Kain and Raziel at the pillars is peak, so is Raziel finding the Elder God under the pillars
>>
dont worry AI will teach you how to socialize in teh future and so we will all have AI social coaches for pennies per lesson and we will stop being robots! : D
>>
>>78259133
We should just have AI robowaifus at that point
>>
>>78258791
Also normies lie about every little thing to sound better than they are. I hung out with my cousin who gets laid and he'd lie about the most trivial things just to raise his status around women. He'd even steal cool stories we heard from other people and claim them as his own

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.