[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hatred.png (69 KB, 750x469)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
i've realized that i don't actually like being a hateful asshole. however -

i've spent so much time doing it. and not just by myself, but with others on this site. just kind of being an annoying dick because i was angry at myself and angry at the world and people.

but now i'm not. i don't really know if it's a temporary phase and if eventually ill become ill with hatefulness again. i guess im just at a point in my life where i don't want to be like that anymore. but i also came to the idea that humans like being hateful together, for some reason. we like hating things in groups and i don't even know why.

i wish i could just talk to someone about my feelings. in truth, i've felt miserable these past few weeks. i wish i had a life and friends. i wish i could just talk to people without them revealing some weird part of themselves that is mean and spreading it to me.

do yunno what i mean? i wish people just liked talking about things and their day and what ideas interest them that doesn't have to do with circlejerking about politics or the world. i honestly don't give a fuck about the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.