[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713560261027838.jpg (470 KB, 1659x1080)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
Feels like it's just me and 40 other people replying to each other's threads. I keep coming across the same anons.
>wumpagoniac retard
>the same three loIcow.farm users bent on demoralizing
>silly moot avatarfaggot
>"fembot when/why/are you" faggot
>anon that wants to tickle/embarrass people in their dreams as a clown
>"me watching my boyfriend go balls-deep into the toddler we stole at IKEA" poster (he uses the same anime boy to avatarfag)
It's all so tiring.
>>
>>78258981
Well yeah no one uses this site anymore. It's a good thing they removed the IP counter otherwise the dwindling users would reduce anonymity
>>
>>78259033
But where did they go? :<
ORlG
>>
>>78259048
They either killed themselves or became normies and went to normie sites like Instagram and twitter. Perhaps our fates will be the same as theirs.
>>
>>78259033
yeah most oldfags moved on and there's no new blood to replace them, instagram, twitter, and tiktok have plenty of edgelord communities on there and in an age of social media fame, anonymity isn't appealing
>>
File: 17865869255.jpg (62 KB, 795x595)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>78258981
Yeah the internet is empty outside of mainstream social media. Idk where else to get my socialization besides here.
>>
>>78259125
what are you gonna do when places like chan sites get banned?
>>
>>78259111
>in an age of social media fame, anonymity isn't appealing
I am always baffled by the things normies say on those sites without any anonymity. They will say things as bad if not worse as on here with their face attached and visible to their friends and family and not give a single fuck. And no one else gives a fuck either as long as it's not coming from a famous/cancellable person.
>>
>>78258981
I see my threads havent caught on in the collective unconscious because i dont namefag or avatarfag, despite posting dozens of threads daily
>>
>>78258981
Yes, but every once in a while that ripped, gorgeous fembot stumbles in and posts pics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.