[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721789773564.png (981 KB, 850x1187)
981 KB
981 KB PNG
I'll always be a loner, I never really had any actual friends and especially not any romantic interest once in my entire life, I'm just a bystander everyone has always seemed to ignore, whenever I try strike up a conversation people always seemed to want to shut it down as soon possible or ignore me , I've learned that I shouldn't even bother speaking to others, they'll just do the same thing over and over like they always have, it's funny witnessing full grown adults have these stupid social hierarchies like high school children. I just want to retire to some random abandoned island all to myself and witness the nuclear destruction of the world
>>
>>78259087
I feel that I'm destined to be a total loner as well, but I'm not terribly bothered by it. I think at first I felt sad about the fact that no-one really wanted to spend time with me or interact with me, but over time I've realized that there's no use feeling bad about people not liking me. I mean, I don't think I'm a bad person that does harm to others, quite the opposite actually, so it's just a matter of people not liking me, which is fine. Everyone will have people whom they dislike and wish not to interact with, and most normalfrens don't find me worthwhile. Perhaps there's someone for everyone, but I doubt I'll ever find them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.