[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yhu.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
This was the original early childhood soi test. If you were watching Yu Gi Oh, you were chad. If you were watching Pokemon, you were destined to be a beta incel.
>>
I mean being a beta incel ain't all that bad anon
>>
I watched both until I was like 14, what does that make me? I'm I'm not mistaken they were both on the same channel.
>>
>>78259175
I think that makes you a normie the worst fate of all
>>
enemies of christ
>>
>>78259121
2024 and Yu Gi Oh is all but forgotten meanwhile Pokemon is still relevant even to normies. So who won in the end? Well not me because I never cared about either of them and missed many chances to make friends if I had cared... :(
>>
>>78259315
>all but forgotten
Yeah because Chad grew up and slams pussy now. Meanwhile incels are grown ass men still into pokemon
>>
>>78259121
I had some Pokemon episodes on vhs that I'd watch over and over, and watch yugioh whenever it was on tv. I never watched either fully through though
>>
>>78259121
I never watched or played either

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.