[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boyxyv7tadca1.jpg (78 KB, 791x596)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>Be big dick anon
>Be told by /r9k/ every day how all I have to do to get women is show off my big dick
>Go onto fetish websites, make profile, show off my big dick
>Women want to chat with me and get to know me and go on a date with me before they have sex with me
>They ghost me because my social skills are bad and my looks severely mid

I'm not sure what I was expecting or why I listened to /r9k/. If you can get a hookup through a fetish site you can probably get a date normally. It's nice to have people attracted to my penis size, and to know I'll probably have femanons stay with me and offer to be sexfriends after our relationship ends, but it's not really the magic key to get into women's pants /r9k/ makes it out to be.

Hungcel's, don't think it's enough, because it's not. Get plastic surgery as soon as you can and force yourself through social situations until you can talk to people.
>>
>>78259294
Sorry you wasted your time writing that out
>>
>>78259294
For confirmation, can you upload your dick pic here, anon?
>>
>>78259294
So dogging is just a threesome in the woods?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.