[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 178099923495.jpg (169 KB, 439x570)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
I'm an adult male and I still cry at least once per week.
>>
>>78259724
Every day but I stopped my antidepressants recently which made me numb for years im also an adult male
>>
Cried yesterday but I don't do it that terribly often.
>>
what do your guys inner monologue sound like when you finally cry? does it feel kind of numb
>>
>>78259724
I have long eyelashes that always get in my eyes so yeah quite often
>>
>>78259746
Funnily enough, when I cry is when my inner monologue becomes caring and kind. Every other day the fucker tortures me.
>>
>>78259755
mostly its just me being relieved no one else is in the room to see it. or if there are, annoyance for not keeping it in
>>
every 3 or so months ngl feels like there's something wrong with me
>>
File: 16579832445.jpg (573 KB, 768x943)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>78259746
I don't hear it at all when I'm crying or it's taunting me with shit like "yeah you'll always be garbage and deserve to suffer". Mental self-flagellation.
>>
doesnt it feel so good to cry like a nice workout for your eye muscles and tear ducts
>>
I mostly cry when I think about God enough desu.
But it happens a few times a week
>>
>>78259724
Idk sometimes i stumble on some old nightcore song and that makes me shed a few tears desu
>>
>>78259724
I now only cry once a month when I binge drink once a month. I use phenibut when I feel like I know it's one of those days and ride out the emotions with great music, hobbies etc.
>>
faggot thread
originalio
>>
>>78259746
>what do your guys inner monologue sound like when you finally cry?
https://youtu.be/QXv1qDPWtx8?feature=shared
Not even being edgy. That's one of the reasons why I avoid crying because the terrible thoughts resurface.
>>
>>78259724
Hugs ^^
It'll be okay.
>>
>>78259724
Ever since i was 15, im 21 now. Only cried once or twice per year. Not sure why. I think it has to do with my dad screaming at me and getting angry whenever i started to cry
>>
>>78259724
I kind of want to cry to something emotional like music or something but I just feel numb
>>
>>78259755
same. I always finish crying with laughing. I have found that going to sleep and taking a nap gets rid of the bad thoughts really easily
>>
>>78260668
>I want to cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqGH4sz1ZPQ
>>
>>78259724
Honestly once a week but sometimes it's joy, or that peculiar mix of joy and sad that I think is the apex of the human experience.
>>
>>78259724
have been working in the countryside until a few days ago. i found out by email the other week that i'd failed a uni course. i wanted to cry about it on the job but i didn't want anyone to see me so i put it off for when we got back home, but after an hour or so chatting to people cheered me up enough not to care. will do the resit in a couple of weeks.
>>
File: IMG_4723.jpg (37 KB, 600x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>78261767
this sounds like a familiar intro of a certain show

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.