[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: -abprix.jpg (45 KB, 564x438)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Would women be happy to only play videogames with other women?
>>
File: FCotFscWUAgQF4rR.jpg (103 KB, 1000x982)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>78260064
You already know that the answer is no and you already know why.
>>
Yes, I don't play online multiplayer games because I prefer singleplayer storybased rpg types but also because I don't like the enviroment I get for some people the competitiveness and shit talking is part of the fun and adrenaline but not for me I just wanna relax and work on getting better without judgement
>>
>>78260064
Because they can get burp and fart and get fatter
>>
>>78260064
Only if other women are uglier than the woman in question.
>>
I think it's funny that women only gaming groups can't exist because they will inevitably fill up with more trannies than actual women and the women can't say anything about it because they'll be shamed by The Cult.
>>
>>78261044
Yeah honestly I don't even mind transmen in male spaces, but I feel terribly bad for women losing their spaces.
I mean they don't even get safety, let alone feeling comfy with their own.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.