[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721301777636.png (624 KB, 931x514)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
Are these games worth it, bros?
>>
I think that the lack of replies speaks for itself
>>
Not a single game that's pirateable is ever "worth it." If you think the devs will make more games like it if you buy it, think again. You're giving them money with no obligations in return. I still sometimes buy used physical copies because I'm a mental child and like having colorful boxes and manuals to touch though.
>>
yes they are original
>>
>>78260862
Could you maybe refer me to a site where pirating this masterpiece is possible?
>>
>>78261161
*cough* f95 *cough*
>>
Nobody really plays these hentai games. They're either not worth the money or worth the embarrassment when people on Steam see what you play. Just pirate it and play it if you really want to. Buy something better with your money.
>>
>>78261182
>They're either not worth the money or worth the embarrassment when people on Steam see what you play.
this is why i haven't bought nekopara. that, and the steam version is patched to fuck apparently.
>>
>>78260320
Cute trap pectorals are always worth it IMHO..
However, the natural law violations we call "transvestites" with bitch tits are 100% vile and disgusting

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.