[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: frogcrop.jpg (52 KB, 934x355)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
How do I subtly suggest to a guy I used to be friends with that he should let me fuck his wife?
>>
>>78260440
LOL, ngl if i was married and someone hinted at that, i would kill them lol
>>
>>78260447
yeah... but I think she'd be into it and I have heard through the grapevine that their marriage is rocky
>>
>>78260451
Idk desu the only time i would do that is obv if she was into it and he was a beta cuck faggot, she could be just doing it to spite her husband but who knows, why would you even tell him you fucking retard
>>
>>78260464
>I would do that is obv if she was into it
I think she would be is

>he was a beta cuck faggot
he is, that's why he's my former friend

>why would you even tell him you fucking retard
Because him knowing is part of it. I hate his wife. She is part of the reason our friendship ended. So I want to use her throat as a flashlight and dump a raw load insider her
>>
>>78260451
Offer to suck your friends dick, sounds like he needs it
>>
>>78260440
If you need permission you'll never get it
>>
>>78260515
I don't need permission, I need access. I don't even have her number
>>
>>78260440
Irl things are way more complicated than you would think, dont bother
>>
>>78260537
What do I have to lose? He and I only talk maybe once or twice a year. I hate her so much. I want to face fuck her until she vomits. I just want to glaze her stupid fucking face. She is such a fucking cunt and I hate her and I need to dominate her
>>
>>78260527
You want someone to do your homework for you so you can get a good grade. Why not ask him to fuck her for you as well
>>
>>78260549
Maybe you know peoples nature better than I do, you dont sound like it, you sound like an immoral coomer with tunnel vision
>>
>>78260646
It has nothing to do with human nature. It has to do with I want to use her face as my personal cum dumpster out of hate
>>
>>78260549
Always gotta think in probabilities, bro. If you know what your end goal is, you shouldn't do something that could infinitely reduce the possibility of it happening.
Maybe you'll find out they're swingers later down the line or something, but can't be too aggressive.
>>
>>78260440
Ask for forgiveness, not for permission.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.