[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do autistic people cope knowing everyone secretly hates them?
>>
>>78260597
people would first have to be aware of me to hate me
>>
>>78260597
I don't hate autistic ppl
>>
>>78260597
Pretty sure everyone secretly loves them and emulates them though.
>>
>>78260597
My gf is auristic and I love her
>>
>>78260675
Autistic lmao
>>
>>78260675
op meant autistic males. females are loved either way by simp cucks like you so it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>78260597
We hate them back preemptively.
>>
>>78260692
Thing is she calls me autistic all the time despite me not being autistic

I don't love her for her beauty she's just genuinely a good person
>>
>>78260597
I stopped coping when I realized it. Now I just don't care. I'm a NEET and only talk to anyone IRL when it's actually necessary like when my bus ticket gets checked or something. I don't mind crowds, what I hate is people pretending to be my friends.
>>
File: retarded.gif (1.04 MB, 250x250)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
No one secretly hates autistic people.
>>
File: 1718733530116661.jpg (74 KB, 587x669)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>78260730
correct, because I openly hate them. Fuck autists.
>>
>>78260597
I don't cope. I've completely given up on the physical world. I feel so cursed being placed into a malformed vessel and not allowed to just be like the status quo. It doesn't matter anymore though my physical vessel won't be a problem one day, and my soul will go on beyond the veil that separates us from the trueness of existence. I hate my brain but I love my soul.
>>
>>78260597
Why would I care about what cattle thinks?
>>
>>78260597
>secretly
Lol
Lmao even

I don't know man, it's very lonely. I wish we could all be friends and shit but certain types of normalfags love picking on weak people for fun. It's almost non existent once you are out of school, but the memories and damaged self-esteem remain.
>>
File: 95.jpg (22 KB, 233x350)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>78260597
By remembering that I am a starseed from another energy system sent here on an important spiritual mission
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixfG0Z0O8TeXYgANcAv7L4FIZ6yTDgdd/view
>>
>>78260597
I'm not autistic but people say I am so who knows. I feel like a charismatic person trapped in a nerd's body if that makes sense. I'll always be Milhouse no matter what I do and nobody likes Milhouse.

I can still answer the question in the sense people love me but don't like me. First of all, you eventually fall into the routine of being a work-only or school-only friend. There are just things you don't talk about because you're not privy to know. At home, you learn to make your family's interests/priorities yours. You are basically there to be a nerd in the background of life. Not really even close to my worst problem, but not getting hired or promoted because you're too lame and uninteresting is just one example of how this problem can contribute to financial hardship. No one wants to talk to you except to bounce words off your skull which is a blue moon after you graduate.

Being a nerd only pays off if you're smart or cute or your interests can advance your life in some way. I am just glad to not be a neckbeard with hardcore social anxiety although I am a bit pudgy with beard growth on my neck and bad hygiene and very shy so who knows if I am as far away as I think.
>>
>>78260597
I'm fixing to make a team of AI friends. That's my cope.
>>
>>78260597
By avoiding unnecessary interactions with normalniggers at all costs.
>>
>>78260597
for me i just keep it a secret no one besides my family knows though if i were to enter a romantic relationship i would eventually tell them
>>
File: 2557.png (36 KB, 192x192)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>78260597
By isolating ones self and staying the fuck away from society
>>
when you say austic what do you mean by that. What are the some of behaviors
>>
File: phineasferb.jpg (7 KB, 275x154)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>78260597
Looking back on it, I was both insecure and abrasive when I was younger and totally understand why people didn't like me then. In my mid to late 20s I chilled out a ton and became very zen to the point that nothing really bothers me. I basically stopped pretending not to be neurodivergent, but I'm also very non judgmental of other people unless they're hypocritical, make their problems other people's problems, or do something truly reprehensible. I don't go out of my way to bother people if they seem like they don't want to be bothered either.

I'd say roughly 30% of people generally like me, 40% are neutral but polite enough, and 30% just flat out don't like me, often for no good reason. The funny thing is that it becomes really easy to fuck with those people who don't like me without actually doing much of anything. I think of it like a check-raise in poker. Someone who I haven't bothered at all will just hate me for existing and say some passive aggressive shit to try to get under my skin. Usually it's something I'm not even embarrassed about in the slightest, in which case I'll respond as if I'm not even bothered or even go out of my way to play up the personality trait that they're criticizing. In the rare case they're attacking something I am actually a little embarrassed by, I'll just play it cool while still acknowledging the fault.

I get it, some of us can be annoying little shits especially when we're young. But it seems like even when we become chilled out and friendly, and work on our childhood issues, there's still a large percentage of people who hate us just for existing and being slightly different, and go out of their way to try to make us feel like second class citizens. There's really not much to do but laugh at them. I feel like all of them have way deeper insecurities than I do at this point.
>>
>>78260597
You become used to it and spend most of your time alone.
>>
>>78260597
I'm a 'sperg. My parents attempted to verbally beat the 'tism out of me. It made me quiet, cold and distant.
People like me, especially women. But I'm incapable of getting close to people.
>>
>>78264094
normalfags are such wonderful people aren't they?
>>
File: 1536730537536.gif (1.95 MB, 500x228)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>78260597
It's ok, i hate them back. And i hate most of you guys.
>>
>>78264289
that's just OP bumping the thread kek don't fall for it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.