[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Its impossible for females to be involuntarily celibates. Every single female on the planet has options, there are no exceptions. Not liking these options or not taking them is your problem and in no way makes you incel.

Moreover your average "femcel" HATES actual incels. Like despises them. Every single femcel unironically wants a 10/10 chad whos 6t3, rich, handsome, has loads of friends etc. Not being able to get that doesn't make you incel. The term is not relative. Its not interchangeable the supposed "issues" you face.

You can read femcel forums or watch documentaries about them and all they talk about is their relationships or the fact they can't get chad. Just look at /biocunt/. All the while bitching that they hate Men, which is code for "I hate men who aren't chads".

Link related. A cuntcel admits she is in fact not celibate https://youtu.be/8nj9g0ZTucY?si=Zc_xSWuar6TncsCc&t=242
>>
>>78260860
I used to fuck a coworker with this exact body type. She even smoked, but this girl has a prettier face. It made me realize how shit sex was if you don't actually like the person.
>>
>>78260868
Ok chad. Go back to tinder.
>>
>>78260887
I wish I was a chad. She was super clingy and emotional, she would call me and fly into a rage about stupid shit, it was impossible to get to stop contacting me. I think it honestly gave me ptsd
>>
>>78260860
hey pal maybe the reason ur an incel is bc u only refer to women as cunts
>>
>>78260899
>She was super clingy and emotional

Ok unironically that is fucked. Having dated a nut case chick who was a 10/10 looks wise I can attest it did suck. Why are women such cunts?
>>
>>78260935
nice reddit bait. I'm sure someone will take it. not me though.
>>
>>78260935
OR I refer to women as cunts because they don't fuck me and refer to me as a loser/creep/virgin/weirdo?

Cause and effect, and you're the cause. Cuntoid.
>>
>>78260860
>https://youtu.be/8nj9g0ZTucY?si=Zc_xSWuar6TncsCc&t=242

>Reporter: So are you involuntarily in celibate?
>Cuntoid: I..well look..no lol...BUT

Can't make this up
>>
>>78260860
Femcels should just refer to themselves as "chadless".
>>
>>78260860
>Every single femcel unironically wants a 10/10 chad whos 6t3, rich, handsome, has loads of friends etc.

And theres nothing unreasonable about that.
>>
File: 1691595142742351.jpg (1.32 MB, 1382x1684)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>78260860
>"femcels" don't exist
we know
>>
>>78261732
>although I dont go home with him on the first date

Yeah, unless he's chad.
>>
Imagine being this obsessed. Just hide the threads.
>>
There's that manlet tantrum again.
>>
>>78261828
>>78261835
Uno how I know you're the same cuntroon?

40TP
>>
File: 20240102_040537.png (250 KB, 406x408)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>78260860
majority of the people who thinks they are either incel or femcel are volcel.
>>
>>78262235
Except no lol. I love when cuntoids talk for us.
>>
>>78262235
technically you're voluntarily not raping women
>>
>>78260860
>unironically wants a 10/10 chad
So he is bogged and have extreme genetical luck. Why would he be with me if models exist?
>whos 6t3,
As long as he isn't shorter than me it doesn't matter..
>rich,
Bruh no, rich moids are literally evil and I have my own money.
>handsome,
I find some certain features attractive, yes. It would be nice if my future bf have them.
>has loads of friends etc.
No. Absolutely no.

In conclusion you don't know anything about women. And you're stereotyping us instead of, like every normal person, seeing women as individuals with individual preferences.
But this is probably a bot thread anyways so idc.
>>
>>78262287
> I love when cuntoids talk for us.
You're doing the same thing you're complaining about.
>>
>>78263534
>you're stereotyping us instead of, like every normal person, seeing women as individuals with individual preferences.
Where have I heard this before? Oh, right. Every time there's a all "men are/want x" and every time someone says it, he gets shut down.
So, to follow tradition, you shut up
>>
>>78263534
you're a dude, you fetishize height, with the bare minimum of "being taller than me" proves this
that's an absolute core component to your identity and perception of yourself as a woman, which you will never be
>>
>>78263588
>So, to follow tradition, you shut up
No >:)
>>78263598
I'm a biological woman but you don't like my post so you're coping by saying this.
Let me guess, you have incel fetish and women being evil to you turns you on.
Just like everyone else here. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>78263665
>No >:)
Then date me. Boom, argument destroyed
>>
>>78263665
>Go fuck yourself.
would be preferable to fugging you
>>
It reminds how in college even the women who looked like Nixon's ass always got laid at parties. We men are horny dogs there's no question about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.