[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Today I asked one of my family members to read my mind and tell me what I imagined. I imagined a Nintendo switch and their response of all things was "Ciel's Penis." I was shocked. I was not imaging that thing at that moment and never mentioned such a thing yet somehow they knew. I mean they knew I liked Ciel a lot but not as much as I would ever confess to. And more so I was deeply embarrassed.
>>
>>78260949
family member? damn, you got an open relationship with your family
how bad is the addiction to ciels penis that you felt the need to let everyone know anonymously and get instantly called out for it
>>
>>78261429
My family knows I like Ciel just not in a sexual way (which I do). It surprised me.
>>
File: 7203716.9_image.png (1.37 MB, 1281x1947)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>78261442
I got busted for liking midna by my mom but that was from owning a body pillow, this led to many unfortunate consequences but not life shattering
you're too deep in and they can detect it, rein it in my waifu nigga
>>
>>78261472
Minds is hot though. What were the consequences?
>>
>>78261472
hope she realized you're a pedophile
>>
>>78261522
wondering what the fuck the pillowcase and midna was and she was oddly happy to know that she had an adult form that was somehow slightly less sexual than imp midna
mostly this >>78261569 was the worry until I explained some vidya and she went "ok, well as long as she's an imp and isn't a kid"

I was younger so this was OK as an explanation
>>
>>78261647
Well the other day my dad was getting on me nexus she thought I liked Ciel but my mom defended me saying that he was just an anime character

I should keep my interest in shota characters more private
>>
>>78261569
she has boobs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.