[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chryons.png (156 KB, 414x300)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
Wakey wakey eggs and rapey
>>
contact adhesive gang gang
>>
They're putting poison in my food. The people that are making me live in their house so they can watch me are putting small amounts of poison into my food because they secretly hate me and want to kill m.
>>
If I ever see one of you wumpagoniac fucks in real life I'll break your fucking necks. You psychotic larpers have made my wife too scared to go outside because she thinks one of you meth heads will be hiding in a bush ready to jump out and violate her.
>>
File: GoonGlumps.jpg (37 KB, 1200x800)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>78261297
It sounds as though we've struck a nerve
Ham on rye with flint to serve
gazoo gazoo
>>
What if instead of "gazoo gazoo" we started saying "pazoo pazoo", would this bring in more members?
>>
File: elbow.png (598 KB, 828x2444)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
What does it take to become a world class Wumpagoniac? Is it something anyone can achieve through enough dedication and effort or is it something you have to be born into? All the high ranking wumpers I've met online and irl have something bizarre about their appearance that suggests severe mutation or body modification, is there something the deep insiders know that I don't?
>>
GANGWUMPING IN TORONTO
GANGWUMPING THE WORLD OVER
>>
Gangenthaller
>>
attach razor blades to my penis in order to cause grevious bodily damage
>>
>>78261425
If you have to ask, it's not gonna happen.
>>
Head like a haunted house
Attention span like a golbfish
Where is my meth? where is my meth?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.