[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepetoast.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Tell me about your failed opportunities or spaghetti situations.

I'm a 33 khv.
I have been clearly hit on by girls, or girls have clearly taken interest in me 9 times in my life that I can confirm after the fact.
First time was when I was 12 and last one when I was 25.
(There are 2 more times other than these 9 that are very clear but I don't count those because me and the girls were like 5-8 years old, so what does it matter really.)

There are possible 5 more instances I don't count that all happened as a teenager or adult, but because they are too weak compared to these other times I don't count them.
It is possible that these 5 girls were interested but the looks, chats, comments we had were just too infrequent, out of the blue or I just can't confirm with my level of social intelligence even today as a 33 year old man that it actually was interest.
Mind you I'm, if you can't tell by now, very social inept so that may not be saying much.

Those 9 + 5 instances, however, spans my younger years from 12 all the way up to 32. Some of those vague ones are recent but most were in middle school and high school.

If I just had any level of social intelligence or awareness, any percent of confidence I have now compared to when I was 13, I could have had girlfriends and sex a lot by now. If I just didn't stare, said nothing, one word responded, etc it all would have worked out.

The level of social intelligence I have today as a 33 year old man would fit in well with 17 year old normies of the past in 2009 or 2010 and among them I would be chad. That is not good. That just shows how behind I'm and always will be.
That doesn't mean I have any game or awareness now to the point where I can "rizz up" some 18 year old of today. It just means that if I was sent back in time to 2010 with my current knowledge I could act properly on the signals I would get back then and talk with girls of any type without fear or spaghetti.
>>
>>78261229
>be 19
>in nightclub drunk
>some 7/10 girl starts grinding her ass on me
>never recriprocate interest because i'm autistic
>now a 31 year old khhv
>>
>>78262060
Thanks for posting.
Can you elaborate more on that instance or any others you have had?
Why did you go to a club?
>>
if a woman has ever taken interest in you then you don't belong on this board. normies pls go
>>
>>78261229
i saw apu when it was under 100k mc
>>
>>78261229
>I have been clearly hit on by girls, or girls have clearly taken interest in me 9 times in my life
Holy shit dude, you are literally chad. In my case no one has ever shown any interest in me, but I have also never seriously tried to approach someone, so I can't really complain.
>>
>>78262244
>>78262387
Well that's just because I'm taller than average and have good eye area, chin and broad shoulders.
The type of things I said back to these girls throughout my life are painful to remember. One experience and memory I even forgot I had with the only girl traveling over to me when I was 17 to spend the night. (Living with parents and sister and they were all home of course)

I don't want to greentext it because it hurts just vaguely thinking about it now.
I remembered this experience when I was around 25 to 27 so 10 years almost I didn't know of it while I was thinking back on failed experience as a 23 year old in community college which is an entire history by itself.

No one else like this?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.