[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (32).jpg (8 KB, 255x197)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>23M
>No degree
>Fat
>Unemployed and broke
>Forced to live with parent's due to high cost of living
>Never had a gf

I am your stereotypical bumfuck loser that failed to be a man, if I'm in the exact same place 5 years from now I'm just going to kill myself.
>>
All the same except I'm 22 and not fat.
>>
>>78261404
You're literally me except I'm not fat anymore but I haven't been going to the gym so I'm afraid of getting fat again
>>
>>78261404
im not fat but i solved the issue by getting a 47 yo gf at 21, marrying her and moving to the big city
>>
This is me but I'm 25 and employed but it's a minimum wage job
>>
>>78261616
Also had a girlfriend but she was trans, lol
Was a friend of mine who turned trans
Kinda weird
>>
>>78261616
do you see a way out?
>>
>>78261624
No, I have a good amount of money almost 20k but this doesnt change a lot in my opinion
>>
>>78261610
please teach me your ways sensei onegai
>>
>>78261680
talk to fat old women (online or irl whatever works for you)

call them cute and see how they react
if they react poorly move on and try again

my wife reacted said i was the first to call her cute in many many years and basically threw herself at me instantly
>>
>>78261404
I wish I was 23 again, It's fucking over for me.
>>
>>78261404
that was around the same time I panned to go back to school for the second time
after that I failed because really i did not have the mindset to even try, which lead to another depressive period that lasted for more than a decade now due to failing
so yes in short earn money and all your problems will be solved
and limit calories to 2k and go for a walk daily and drink water

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.