[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image 1.png (6 KB, 246x160)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
I'm new to 4chan and was convinced to do so by one guy I'm talking to. He wrote to me:

>I'm sure you could go to /r9k/ and become the next e girl they obsess over for months

and I find it incredibly funny. I already wanted to see what this site was all about but the poor readability of the site as well as my dyslexia didn't let me. I'll see if I like it and stay for a long time. Give me advice for a newcomer, tell me what netiquette is here and ask me anything you want.
>>
>new to 4chan
>already a tripfag
...Doomed. I'm telling you guys, we're doomed.
>>
>>78261408
I want your head on a pike, you dumb cunt
>>
a newfag wouldn't know how to trip, nice try thoughbeit
>>
>>78261415
I read the rules, of course I know such things, literally everything is there.
>>
>>78261418
I can draw it for you if you want.
>>
>>78261408
ewww i fucking minor larping as a 4channer on tiktok ewwwwwwwwwwww gtfo zoomerfag go cry to ur 28yrl boyfriend you loser
>>
>>78261408
>ask me anything you want.
nudes? :)
>>
>>78261534
No, sorry, I'm not into sexual stuff. Certainly not on the Internet.
>>
>>78261544
how about you draw them instead
>>
>>78261544
are you asexual, or what?
>>
>>78261408
What's your houghts on jews?
>>
>>78261554
I don't know. Somehow I don't care much about sex. It's at the bottom of my needs in and out of a relationship. I'm in a voluntery celibacy.
>>
>>78261580
Jews themselves are okay. The problem is with what Israel and its people are doing.
>>
>>78261608
Are you a brown by any chance?
>>
>>78261629
One incel I texted with called me a mullato (to insult me I guess?) but no, I'm white.
>>
>>78261648
I'm Jewish, so I kinda expected you to be an Arab. If you're white, why do you even care?
>>
>>78261692
Maybe because I don't like it when people are murdered?
>>
>>78261702
>Maybe because I don't like it when people are murdered?
silly... jewish don't consider them people
>>
>>78261702
bad idea coming to r9k to be an egirl then two of our past egirls got murdered by some of our crazies
>>
>>78261710
Hot. I have a penis but guys still go crazy for me so I assume it doesn't matter that much lol
>>
>>78261708
But I do. That's why I care.
>>
>>78261710
Insane. I have no intention of being an e girl. I will probably mostly post on other boards knowing life. The message there just amused me.
>>
>>78261702
You should blame Hamas for that
>>
>>78261708
It's funny seeing wignat retards simp for Arabs. Yeah, I'm sure you consider them "people" any more than us.
>>
>>78261716
You moron, did you think it would pass? Shame on you
>>
>>78261408
>poor readability of the site
gtfo
>>
What was the name of that /r9k/ e-slut who ended up getting her skulll bashed in as a result of her attention whoring? Or was she decapitated? I cant remember.
>>
>>78261544
Ignore that dude. Just post feet. Like the bottoms, underneath your feet. "soles" if you will.

>>78261710
>>78261917
This never happened.
>>
>>78261934
Sorry, I'm not sending feet. Like I said, I don't want to be an e girl known for showing myself on 4chan.

And don't worry, I'm not afraid of this kind of thing. If someone even tried to murder me they would have a hard time.
>>
>>78261408
Ta stroma jest czytelniejsza niz wszystkie inne social media.
>I already wanted to see what this site was all about
Jesli nie lurkujesz od dawna to pewnie sie zawiedziesz bo na zewnatrz kazdy demonizuje, podczas gdy prawda jest taka, ze to strona jak kazda inna wielotematyczna i oceniane 4chana po samym /r9k/, /pol/, /trash/ lub /b/ nie ma sensu gdy jednoczesnie masz np /an/, /a/, /diy/, /k/ itp
Widzac ze uzywasz tripa i rozrozniasz podszywaczy smiem watpic ze to twoj piereszy raz. Miej na uwadze, ze uzywanie nicku i tripa kompletnie niweluje to co wyroznia imageboardy, czyli wlasnie anonimowosc, i stosuje sie je tylko w przypadkach gdy identyfikacja ma sens i znaczenie.
>>
File: bianca pepe.png (156 KB, 704x979)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>78261934
>This never happened.
lol lmao
>>
File: e05-1.jpg (31 KB, 680x655)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>78261544
>>78261476
>>78261463
>>78261408
>>78261958
Holy shit you're obnoxious, with all due respect can you PLEASE fuck off and go beg for attention somewhere else? Newfags don't even lurk anymore

Also the eldritch rule inscribed in the stones that built this site is the following:
>tits or gtfo
>>
>>78261975
Coz, kazdy ma swoje upodobania i moze uznaje ta strone za nieczytelna przez to ze z niej nigdy nie korzystalam.
Nie lurkuje, wczesniej probowalam zrobic jeden post na paranormlym boardzie ale chyba nic z tego nie wyszlo. Probowalam jakies 2 lata temu i zrezygnowalam.
Czy to naprawde tak dziwne ze uzywam tripa i rozpoznaje podszywaczy? Doslownie jest o tym w regulaminie 4chana.
Mam rowniez pytanie, w jakich przypadkach indentyfikacja ma sens? Moze to przyzywczajenie z innych stron ale wydaje mi sie ze indentyfikacja w wiekszosci przypadkow go ma. Np. jak rozpoznac mnie jesli nie uzywam tripa? Z tego co widze to kazdy komentarz ma swoj numer i nie jest on polaczony z dana osoba.
>>
tits or gtfo
go back to tiktok foid
>>
File: 1721292102328493.jpg (13 KB, 500x351)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>78262058
Ma znaczenie gdy np organizujesz cos w jakims fredzie i podszywanie sie zniszczyloby cel calego przedsiewziecia. Wezmy np 4chan cup gdzie organizatorzy i menadzezy zakladaja tripy by bylo wiadomo ze np decyzje, plany czy glosowania na memy w druzynach sa legitne, inaczej uwazane jest to zakurwienie sie na atencje. W takich fredach jak ten gdzie to czy odpowiedz jest rzeczywiscie od OP tez ma to sens, ale sek w tym, ze fredy AMA sa z reguly kurwieniem sie na atencje, chyba ze masz do zaoferowania cos wiecej niz "hej jestem randomem kompletnie jak wy wszyscy inni ale z jakiegos powodu uznaje ze jestem na tyle ciekawa osoba ze na pewno zasluguje na fred bo ludzie maja mase pytan".
Anonimowosc i swoboda wypowiedzi ma te zalete, ze jest sie zmuszonym do oceny tresci, nie czlowieka, wiec kazdy post ma znaczenie i nie zostanie zignorowany na zasadzie ciebie nie biore pod uwage bo skoro gdzies indziej napisales cos np o aborcji to pewnie masz takie a takie poglady i jestes zlym czlowiekiem. Do tego anonimowosc pozwala na kontakt z rzeczywista natura czlowieka, jego prawdziwymi myslami i emocjami bo nikt sie nie cenzuruje pod polityke i normy spoleczne. Nawet trollowanie to czesc ludzkiej natury ktora przypomina, ze mamy tez czastke popychajaca do chaosu i destrukcji. W innych miejscach mozna byc szczerym tylko jesli miescimy sie w granicach przyjetych w danym miejscu norm.
>>
so im sure youre wondering why you are such a nigger well its because your mother was a druggie and your great granddad fucked you in the ass when you were just a fetus so now you have prolapsed nipples and raging cocklust
>>
File: images (23).jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>78261408
I hate Polish women so much its unreal.
>>
>>78262171
Rozumiem, w takim razie nastepnym razem kiedy bede robic post zastosuje sie do tego. Dzieki za rade, pomimo mojej prosby wiekszosc komentarzy nie jest zbytnio pomocnych.
>>
>>78262189
Nice projection. Do you wan't to talk about it?
>>
I have a Polish friend. He is from Zory. The town has a history of being on fire multiple times. It has a mascot, too, in the form of a flame. I forgot its name but it's funny.
>>
>>78261408
>scroll through thread
>no more cute drawings of this 'sona
Skipped
>>
>>78262247
Find it, Zorek. Really cute looking guy.
>>
>>78262209
>pomimo mojej prosby wiekszosc komentarzy nie jest zbytnio pomocnych.
To dokladnie to o czym mowilem. Oddajesz czesc anonimowosci mowiac o sobie przez co tworzysz podstawe "jestem kobieta" do reakcji "tits or gtfo". Plus AMA co samo w sobie jest najczesciej rakiem. Znajomy mial racje bo to idealny sposob na ten slynny nisko wiszacy owoc i bycie e-girl w miejscu gdzie kontrowersja i simping szybko wynosi do statusu kogos rozpoznawalnego. Pytanie czy posiadanie simpow, komplementy od desperatow i slawa na anonimowym forum gdzie samo ujawnienie sie robi roznice na tle anonimow ma jakakolwiek wartosc i czy jest powodem do jakiejkolwiek dumy.
>>
>>78262198
I hate polish people in general

It's so funny how every annoying faggy narcissistic nigger online is 90% of the time (in order of occurrence) british australian or polish

Why is this
>>
>>78262284
W innych spolecznosciach do ktorych dolaczalam mila rzecza jest przedstawienie sie i myslalam ze tutaj tez to podobnie wyglada. Jak mowilam malo co wiem na temat tej strony. Blad zostal juz popelnony, przynajmniej dowiedzialam sie czegos.
>>
>>78262325
Tu nie ma miejsca na miekiszonow co ktorzy potrzebuja pozytywow bo na kazdy negatyw popadaja w placz i depresje. Po prostu lurkujesz i na bledach sie uczysz oraz ksztalcisz gruba skore. Hejt to wymysl przesocjalizowanych pizd ktore przejmuja sie kazda opinia, mimo ze w rzeczywistosci znaczenie maja opinie glownie rodziny i ewentualnie wspolpracownikow. 4chan jest bardziej zblizony do natury niz inne miejsca. Jak sie nie nauczysz plywac to utoniesz, proste.
>>
>>78261408
>become the next e girl they obsess over for months
You have to post your tits for that to happen.
>>
>>78261975
>>78262058
>>78262171
>>78262209
>>78262284
>>78262325
>>78262370
Aneurysm looking language.
>>
>>78262520
Cope. Unironically skill issue.
>>
>>78261586
>is a biological woman
>"Somehow I don't care much about sex"
yeah no shit sherlock

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.