[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>us government will implement female draft
>female draftees will be placed in all female units
>female units will be used for "forward operations"
>this means females will be the first to contact the enemy
>government denies this is a "meat grinder"
>>
Imagine getting killed by a female soldier. Couldn't be me.
>>
>>78261426
Imagine getting la petit mort by a female soldier. Couldn't be me just once.
>>
>>78261426
their kdr will be bad but that's not important for draftees. what's important is that they are able to hold a gun and stand in a bunker. literally that's it. if the enemy has to waste time on them, good.
>>
File: 1664545821447796.png (130 KB, 442x500)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>say you are a tranny
>placed into the barracks bunny den
its foolproof lads
>>
>>78261416
>female draft
Will never happen unless the people in charge have no way out. The elites have a vested interest to keep more women alive for themselves.
>>
>>78261416
>female draft
Will only happen to childless millenial women. Us zoomers will marry and breed like rabbits before one of us gets drafted, even the "incel" ones as they will force themselves to have sex with a looksmatched Black femcel or so.
>>
>>78261416
Not true, but even if female draft is implemented they'll never see the battlefield but would do menial side jobs.
>>
Unfortunately, they consider trannies by their birth sex.
>>
File: aegQEAp_700b.jpg (77 KB, 600x565)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>78261416
As a Slavic femboy I hope that they build a new NATO base in my area exclusively for femcel mutts so that I'll get to experience horny GI's on the prowl looking to violate my boipussy in the name of freedom.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.