[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe-angry-pepe-mad.gif (9 KB, 220x221)
9 KB
9 KB GIF
if I ever hear that women have it worse, harder, are oppressed, etc, etc. I'll fucking flip.

>be me
>20
>want to get summer job
>go to job finding websites
>search for summer jobs
>about 50% of them directly say they will only hire a girl because they write in feminitives
>the rest job offerings are mlm scams
>go to facebook
>go to group mytownjobfinder.jpeg
>write a post with my qualifications (for my age I have above average experience)
>no response
>go to the same group today morning
>see a post by 19 yo foid who didn't write about any experience
>6 responses in 3 hours
>mfw

those fucking bitches are so fucking entitled to everything
men age 18~25 are not fucking visible in todays society that offers them nothing. no wonder they do mass shootings
>>
It's part of a larger problem with western society as a whole.

People have been getting extremely retarded in the past decade, and they weren't too sharp before.

Boomers prefer to hire women primarily because they think they can get more action that way and they believe the DEI propaganda that has been pushed upon them.

Society is pretty fucked, and the war in Ukraine should tell you that the people in charge can't wait to ship you off to die in battle so that they have more women to themselves.
>>
>>78261726
>and the war in Ukraine should tell you that the people in charge can't wait to ship you off to die in battle so that they have more women to themselves.

unironically true, I often get personalized ads on the internet to join the army

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.