[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720554430932381.jpg (169 KB, 552x640)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Why do Black's have higher crime rates? I mean we throw around "le statics show.." but WHY is crime so common with people of color?
>>
>>78261676
A lot of reasons.
Poverty
Culture
Distrust of police and sometimes genuinely corrupt police pinning it on Blacks (not all the time but sometimes)
Brainwashing by rappers who are just mouthpieces for record labels and their investors to keep the image of Black Americans as "edgy, criminal, and dangerous".
There are a lot more, but I don't have the energy to type em all out
>>
>>78261676
Nigs are low IQ and prone to propaganda and submitting to social pressure, just like women.
>>78261693
>pic
Kissable tummy.
>>
>>78261709
>Poverty
I guess bad work ethics and rap brainwashing doesn't help.
>Culture
How do you even go about fixing THAT problem? I've seen some (and I really mean a few) Black people disapprove of that kind of culture, but those guys are so few and far between that it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't help that (let's be honest) very left leaning fags avoid the topic whenever it's brought up.
>genuinely corrupt police pinning it on Blacks (not all the time but sometimes)
It's not as common as alot of people would have you believe but it does happen on occasion.
>Brainwashing by rappers who are just mouthpieces for record labels and their investors to keep the image of Black Americans as "edgy, criminal, and dangerous".
Kek. I swear rap ad a whole had done more harm for black culture then anything. As long as that shit is unironically considered "cool" I don't see things getting better.
>>
File: 1721815186491.png (353 KB, 1281x728)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>78261676
Genetics.
Niggers have lower IQ and MAOA gene.
That combination means you have a violent monkey on your hand.
>b-b-but muh environment
No.
>>
>>78261811
>no

Nice and thorough response to that anon. Thanks.
>>
Because their skin looks funny.
>>
File: 1721818339421.png (976 KB, 962x2184)
976 KB
976 KB PNG
>>78261899
You're welcome updoot!
>>
>>78262085
>2 Billion was spent on education throughout the next 12 years
>changed absolutely nothing

Assuming you're pic related has actual stats on the matter, it's either Black Culture generally being fucking awful, or niggers being unironic retards. You don't spend THAT amount of money, only to find that nothing has improved even a little.
>>
>>78261693
>they're thrown in ghettos
Ah yeah I forgot that people can't choose where to live, you are assigned a residence
>Poverty plays a big part in this
Why doesn't this apply to poor asians
or less often with poor whites
>>
>>78262183
Niggers are just dumb violent monkeys, no need to overcomplicate that simple matter.
>>
>>78261676
>lower inhibition
>lower intelligence
>their culture

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.