[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vhthe1o8eq281.jpg (67 KB, 640x799)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I have never been this fucking motivated in my entire life. What the hell was I doing for 27 years? I see credentials and experience now as things to collect. I want all the knowledge, I want all the experience, and I want all the bitches, and I will stop at nothing to obtain what I want.
>>
>>78261988
how did you gaslight yourself into thinking things matter again?
doing things out necessity not motivation or feeling

t. 36
>>
File: 1716175657994072.jpg (327 KB, 2048x1536)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>78262078
I took the SEAmaxx pill at 24 and taught English abroad with no degree and just a shitty TEFL certificate. I was at the bottom of the food chain when it came to English teacher salaries in southeast Asia, yet I was still in the wealthy 2% of that entire country. I knew dudes making five times more than me because of their credentials (and I was already living extremely comfortable with none whatsoever)

Went back to America, started speed running a bachelor's degree in communications and will be done by June 2025. Got a CELTA on top of my TEFL. Took some Praxis exams that I needed to get my American teaching license. And already am talking to a program that allows me to take my teaching prep course abroad so that I can finally take get my American teaching license (so I can transfer it to a British teaching license so it never expires). Not stopping there, because I intend to get a masters in education online while I'm teaching abroad too.

I want to make a career out of traveling and having sex with foreign bitches. And that's not possible if you're making the bare minimum because you have no credentials. Getting a western teaching license, bachelor's, and an additional masters will allow me to teach English in the most prestious and highest paying international schools out there. I'll never be rich in my own country, but I sure as shit will be rich abroad where the girls are way hotter and actually matter
>>
File: 215236247.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>78262134
And I'll always be richer than you here in America where the money isn't shit. I can sleep comfy knowing I can fuck your horse face Asian waifu whemever I want (never) just by waiving a few stacks around because I don't have a shitty English job like you.
>>
>>78262539
typical fed psyop to stop neets from leaving the country and work for someone else. you gotta try harder glowies
>>
Go get them OP; you can do this!
>>
>>78261988
Massive cope, lmao. Get a grip, OP.
>>
>>78262539
You'll never have sex anon. Enjoy making 6 figures (which is the new 40k a year) for the rest of your life. I would kill myself if I knew I had to stay here for the rest of my life. I could be offered a million dollar a year raise at my current shitty part time job and still refuse the offer for the sheer fact that that means I would be tied to this shithole known as america
>>
>>78262134
Can't even have on this dude, sounds like he found his path
>>
>>78264571
Unless some cheap and effective language teaching AI comes out, then he's back to square one
>>
>>78264579
AI will never be an effective way of teaching unless it involves literally brainwashing the student to learn everything. Teaching isn't like coding or being a cashier. It's not supposed to be a repetitive, mundane task. It's supposed to be hands-on and extremely involved, with ideally, new learning experiences every day. Simple AI isn't enough to replace teaching jobs. Most parents prefer an actual teacher anyway, not some software that is just going through the motions like Duolingo
>>
>>78264784
You're not thinking ahead. I don't blame you because it must be scary
>>
>>78264795
>You're not thinking ahead
Because I've been to a third world country before and know for a fact that these people do not think ahead. They value white people teaching over robots teaching. If English schools didn't have a white person (but had African Americans or Asians teaching), parents wouldn't even bother signing their kids up for certain schools or programs. And that is never changing in my lifetime. You literally need white people to be a functional school that parents want their kids to attend in Asia.

Maybe it'll work one day in America (and that's a big if), but I really don't care what happens here in the end because I won't be in this country anymore.
>>
>>78264795
>erm, ackshually, AI is... le magic!
I will never be a dancing monkey (overseas english teacher) and I also think you're a retard.
>>
>>78264795
There's like a million jobs in jeopardy of being lost to AI. Teaching is not one of them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.