[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shelby.jpg (41 KB, 980x653)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I feel like I have to confess, but I'm not a man of god. When i was 18 I lost my virginity to a 14 year old girl. I regret it. It wasn't good sex, it wasn't right. A friend of mine lined up the root and told me the age at the last minute and I went through with it. I just wanted to lose the virgin title. She was nearly 15 but that doesn't matter. I was rather immature for an 18 year old, I didn't see my first pubic hair until 14 or 15 years old. I only played video games.

I'm actually afraid of starting a public persona/brand or business because I know eventually the truth will get out about how I lost my virginity and it won't be seen as acceptable or explicable and will ruin everything i"ve built, so I deliberately don't start anything with myself and just exist in my shitty 9 to 5 job.

I'm a pathetic man, r9k, for all of who don't see what I did as wrong, I can't help you, and for all who do, I accept your judgement.
>>
>>78262093
Congratulations stud
>>
File: t-thanks.jpg (32 KB, 600x547)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>78262098
originally don't congratulate me
>>
>>78262093
>it wasn't right
yes, it was. now, leave the board
>>
I hate pedophiles with a passion but I don't view 18 year olds having sex with 14 year olds the same way I do 25 year olds having sex with 14 year olds. Yeah it's weird and creepy to be fucking a girl who's 14 when you're 18. But it's like a 4 year age difference. Literally nobody gives a shit
>>
>>78262093
The rich can get away with anything so don't even worry about it. By the time anyone bothers to spread the secret you'll be swimming in money
>>
>>78262093
If that is legal in your country objectively nothing you did was wrong
If you are afraid of getting cancelled objectively i feel you, the key is making it before you get cancelled, the generalized masses and their judgement is nothing worthwhile to engage in and retarded in general
And also just deny
You realized this modern world is retarded and make no sense
>>
>>78262169
I was basically a child even though I was technically an adult. I don't know if no one gives a shit is actually correct. Dr Disrespect just went down. Kris Tyson (MrBeast's trans friend) just went down for chatting to minors. I can quite literally be tarred with the same brush in my eyes, even if you don't give a shit there's a lot of people that will. Maybe even a majority. That's my main fear.

>>78262175
maybe you're right.

>>78262180
it wasn't legal, age of consent is 16. I can't deny it, Some people is already too many people to know a secret like that.
>>
>>78262093
Fucking normalfag. I hope your normie peers hang you.
>>
>>78262093
The only problem I see is you not continuing the relationship and eventually marrying her.
>it wasn't good sex
You are a degenerate.
>>
>>78262169
>I hate pedophiles with a passion
Then you should know none of this is what you say and you should being properly using your language correctly

>>78262215
Deny deny deny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.