[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9806.png (757 KB, 531x619)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
i dont want to troon out, because i would be hideous, but i want to be a real girl. i just wish i would wake up and be a girl. i dont even care if people knew me as a guy before and i just transformed randomly, but obv it would be nice if somehow they always just knew me as a girl or something and thats just how they saw me or whatever in their memories somehow. maybe i just hate myself. i dont have gender dysphoria or anything i dont think
>>
>>78262144
Bro same I'm not even gay or anything. I like shooting thick ropes with my dick. But something about being a girl...
>>
>>78262144
Being a woman today is playing life on tutorial mode. I want to be one, too. You get to do a lot of stupid shit and get away with it, and have dozens of simps worship you.
>>
its perfectly understandable for a man who by default is on hard mode and if they're sub7 on extreme difficulty to want to magically be a woman on easy mode who at worst even as a gross deformed blob is on medium difficulty at worst.
just dont be mentally ill enough to think you can transition into one. only maybe 1 in 100,000 trannies actually pass and thats probably being generous.
either kys or suffer through the challenges, those are your only choices.
>>
>>78262144
>for no reason
You're low in testosterone
Now who's that character?
>>
>>78262144
Same, I contemplate trooning out every day and sometimes cry over not being a girl

>>78262211
Being a man is easy if you don't care about relationships.
>>
>tfw I had a dream I was a girl and was roller skating through a clothing store at the mall, and then tried to hide from people I know
>>
>>78262144
unfair how you just don't get to pick and if you are lucky enough to transition there is no guarantee you will look close to what someone who was born as a girl looks like
>>
>>78263398
omgkawaiiangel from needy streamer overload
>>
>>78262144
because women live life on easy mode and men live life on hard mode. But you will never be a real woman so this is a fools errand.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.