[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8832034_600x400.jpg (17 KB, 600x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
This cutie was killed in my town. Her husband strangled her to death, than packed the body into plastic and he put her body into the well. Later he wrote a suicide note to the parents with ms word and he put the body after 5 days in their weekend house

Why are woman always choosing bad guys like this? I would bring down for her even the stars.
>>
>>78262200
Because you believe they do.
>>
>>78262252
Enlighten me
Girls are always choosing the biggest scum
I remember highschool. Chads were dumb as fuck and disrespectful to the teachers and they were always groping the tits of the girls and they were laughing. I did it once and the girl reported me to the principal.
>>
>>78262200
they would rather be killed by chad than even be looked at by us.
>>
>>78262322
What is it that they have what we lack?
>>
>>78262415
Confidence and personality.
>>
>>78262444
Why is confidence more important for them than being a good guy?
>>
>>78262451
Being a good guy is part of having a personality that women desire.
>>
>>78262415
violence, chaos, unpredictability, real danger.
all that is "exciting" apparently.
>>
>>78262463
I dont know man. I had only one gf in my life and we broke up she told me that "you are a too good person. Thats not really great for a woman"
>>
>>78262444
Lol cope. Women ideally like confidence and personality. But I've seen so many evidence to the contrary. Women are attracted to some guys without them even trying.
>>
>>78262200
>I would bring down for her even the stars
Even bad guys say stupid shit like this
>>
>>78262506
>Women are attracted to some guys without them even trying.
This is very true. Some men have so much confidence and such great personalities that women can see it at first sight.

>>78262496
Maybe she is simply not ready. Give her time to find herself. Maybe after the 50th person she's fucked she will realize her priorities and be ready to settle down with you. This will benefit you because she will be more sexually experienced and you may not have to pay child support for some of her kids.
>>
>>78262522
>This is very true. Some men have so much confidence and such great personalities that women can see it at first sight.
Younger women have no intuition. They're just retarded children who act irrationally based on their feelings, so they choose men based on that said feelings.
>>
looks like generic trailer park trash whore and that's peak version of her in Hs cheerleader outfit looking ugly and trashy
>>
>>78262522
Kek, that was brutal. Tbh though I'm not the kind of guy that minds if a girl isn't a virgin, I wouldn't date a girl that fucked other guys after she met me. That means she's really not that into you, it's not worth your time.
>>
>>78262496
Sounds like she had shitty values and priorities. A lot of people have that mentality that you gotta screw over others for your own benefit, or you'll get screwed yourself. The world is just very hostile and predatory nowadays, so a lot of people think they should be like that or be allied to people like that. She probably unironically wants a hypermasculine CEO who will beat and rape her while ranting about minorities.

You shouldn't plunge yourself into evil or misogyny because of her. There are, in fact, women that value inherent goodness, especially those who intend on having children. Good souls and good friends are just becoming really hard to find, especially since we're all quite a bit paranoid about each other.
>>
>>78262552
Yes. It's insane how little sluts vet their sex partners. As long as they act a certain way or belong to a certain group, they're fuckable.

The myth that girls only go for trillionaire 8'6" ultrachads is one of the dumbest parts of internet culture. I've known quite a lot of sluts and their partners, very few of the guys they fucked were richer, taller or better looking than, say, Elliot Rodgers. It really boils down to having the right vibe and being in the right places at the right times.
>>
>>78262451
Without confidence and a strong personality, it makes it hard to notice whether you're a good guy or not. Women have a lot of suitors, so even the ones who like good guys won't waste time pursuing a guy that may or may not be what they're looking for. They can just find a confident and charismatic guy who is also a good guy - very often, though, they're just pretending and the women get fucked over.
>>
>>78262304
Women become ready for sex a few years later than men. Nice guys realize this and believe the polite thing is to just not approach them, often only realizing they should've done it way later. Scumbags keep trying from their first boner until they're good to go. By the time girls want sex, they already have a lot of bad boy suitors and often don't even realize the good guys are also available for sex.

What I just explained to you is the root for why the dating culture is consistently a toxic environment full of evil people and why it's standard for all girls to be a part of it. They have to be raised very well or have a much delayed interest in sex to avoid this, both are increasingly rare.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.