[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692796503549111.webm (3 MB, 540x874)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
Fucking sickening. Those people are way worse than any robot. And they will claim they are Christians.
>>
reminds me of that war veteran that said i he would want to be drafted/enlist again if trump was president

like for real do you honestly think he cares, you die in a trench whilst a billionaire nepo child is shooting golf in mar a lago
>>
>>78262288
no one is getting drafted for anything retard
>>
>>78262318
i'm speaking hypothetically tard
>>
where are they headed? front line?
>>
File: vtgirls.webm (1.84 MB, 486x720)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>>78262257
The world should all agree on only allowing cute biological-females to be soldiers, with wars being decided by pillow fights, mud wrestling, etc. There would be a lot more "war" going on, but the world will be a happier place with a lot less bloodshed.
>>
>>78262350
good luck convincing a border invader to pillow fight it out
>>
russia is using propeller planes?
>>
>>78262367
If they don't then everyone will think they're gay and nobody would want to be their ally.
>>
>>78262288
>you honestly think _he_ cares
it's not about _him_, you retard
nobody wants to die for a country they don't believe in
>>
>>78262534
it literally is though he said specifically mentioned With Trump as president I'd re-enlist today

i know your autistic brain can't process IT IS about trump but that's on you
>>
Russia has been insane its entire history and will never be normal. Though they'd have to work hard to overtake America for jingoism
>>
>>78263772
>nobody wants to die for a country they don't believe in
>With Trump as president I'd re-enlist today
you might be retarded
>>
>>78262257
zionists and NATO supporters are subhuman. kys kike
>>
>>78262257
thats so fucked up they should be cross dressing, changing their pronouns and attending pride parades with almost nude old men in fetish costumes like normal western kids
>>
>>78262288
You mean the Ww2 vet who spoke at the RNC? Well those guys really are based heroes but honestly they are also cringe, in their own way. After all they were the ones who raised the boomers.

Its based that they still love their country and want to fight for it. Its based that they want a masculine, proud, bold, all American leader like Trump. But its cringe that they dont realize how Zionist he is and that Zionism is gay and antiAmerican. They dont want to admit that they fought for and their friends died for this degenerate world we now have. they would rather go to their graves in peace. And I get it. theyre old and theyre normies and they were manipulated and brainwashed loooong before the internet was around. They shouldnt die with regret and bitterness in their hearts. let them be at peace, because its up to us to fight for the White race not them
>>
>NOOO YOU HAVE TO HECKIN HATE YOURSELF AND YOUR COUNTRY YOU HECKIN WHITE SUPREMIST EVIL NAZI CONSERVATIVE FAR-RIGHT MONSTER REEEEE
Fucking kill yourself you rootless, cultureless muttoid.
>>
>>78262257
same happens in my nato occupied country
soldiers bring weapons to schools to show off their armament and there's also 3 days special military service mandatory for all school children
>>
>>78263916
Russia is so kiked that holocaust denial is illegal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.