[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tumblr_l_28678917258068.png (1.19 MB, 1280x1280)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
[DAILY REMINDER]
That the fanart, memes, ships (except for the incest ships), headcanons and overall community of this dumbass game is some of the best stuff that I've seen from the internet, it has Teutates Taranis in it :D
>>
I've even made fanart of the game (I'll never post it because it's not the best though)
>>
I like Arcade Mode too, but not as much as Nightmare Mode now

(I like spooky things)
>>
>>78262275
dont know what the fuck this is but this art is awesome and full of passion ty for sharing
>>
File: Tumblr_l_434513193804245.png (1.27 MB, 2000x2000)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>78262450
No problem! The game is called That's Not My Neighbor and it's basically a game where you see if the person (or monster in Nightmare mode) is a doppelganger or not, Nightmare Mode (my favorite one) is basically the hard mode with reskins of the neighbors from arcade mode being horror references and even tributes to Slipknot in Teutates's and Ah Puch Xilbalba's case, the doppelgangers are harder to spot unless you're paying very close attention to detail like I do, you also have VIP people (two doppels from Arcade Mode being neighbors in Nightmare Mode, 42 and Peach Peach, and a new character who speaks in Latin and says Bible verses), you can buy it on itch.io or play it through your browser

(I love sharing the things that I like and hyperfixate over to others)
>>
The two Aftons, the crossover of the century

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.