[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: andrew-tate-cake.gif (102 KB, 408x640)
102 KB
102 KB GIF
Do women prefer men with larger butts?
Should I start buttmaxxing?
>>
>>78262515
i feel attracted to skinny with small asses. i never got the excitement about men with big butts. it looks feminine and gay.
>t. bio femanon
>>
>>78262515
no, its disgusting
>>
>>78262515
just squat and you will brapmaxx
topgotopgpotpogpotpogpopg
>>
>>78262515
You shouldn't try to buttmaxx, just take what you get from the development of your musculature.
>>
>>78262567
actually squats are mostly just your thighs and very little butt
>>
>>78262515
Only gay guys do. That's why a guy with a plump ass is zesty 100% of the time.
>>
>>78262515
a lot of them say they do but guys who always have gfs and cheat on them constantly always have the skinniest legs and smallest hips you've ever seen. their non existent muscles and small shoulders doesn't really matter since their shoulders still look big proportionally to their waist.
leg day is for faggots.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.