[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718474975647375.png (2.85 MB, 2688x856)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>The definition of a psychopath is someone who uses someone for short-term gratification
I strongly feel these kinds of youtubers are psychopaths. They actively spend their time scouring the internet looking for people to shame and humiliate.
Many of the people they mock are indeed awful people, but at least they are seen that way. Meanwhile these youtubers are seen as some kinds of heroes. I don't think they are much better than most of the people they talk about.
>>
>>78262573
e-celebs aren't people though
>>
File: 3642744528.jpg (56 KB, 1021x574)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
That is just... straight up not the definition of a psychopath.
>>
>>78262573
they just do what gives them shekels like you would too. they dont even write their own scripts having outsourced that.
>>
>>78262573
actually a fucking idiot
>>
>>78262590
Maybe more of a key-trait I suppose. It's something I heard from a psychiatrist.
>>
>>78262573
everything on social media is pure retardation, as well as this
you can make these videos about literally anyone and sensationalize it
this is pretty much slop sensationalmedia for zoomers
>DID BAD THING
>DOWNFALL OF
>UH OH ITS OVER
yes pure brainrot
for money obviously

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.