[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721825890209.jpg (2.38 MB, 3531x3000)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
What are you eating today frens?
I made myself banana bread with oats and nuts today.
Did you know that baked oats kinda taste like popcorn?
>>
>>78262894
Nothing and I'm gonna starve. I wish I had good food man. That looks so good I want it so badly I'm gonna kill myself
>>
>>78263066
why are you starving exactly? is this self inflicted?
>>
>>78263079
I can't bring myself to eat shitty food anymore, I want good food, but can't afford any, so I'd genuinely rather starve
>>
breddy gud. Would eat with coffee. Just had a birote with avocado and some kale sprouts. Need to stay awake so nothing too heavy.
>>
File: lain.jpg (269 KB, 922x691)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>78262894
It looks really good anon! Care to share the recipe? I think I'll go to the store to get everything to make some if you do.
>>
>>78263095
sorry to hear that but I cant really follow. My grandma used to say "if you are hungry you can eat stones" and I really agree with her. I tried "starving" myself for a while but I really couldnt. I just ended up eating even worse food afterwards and in the end my hunger will always lead me to eat food. be it good or bad food.
>>78263104
thanks! I in fact ate it with coffee, but really cheap one lol.. coffee is so fucking expensive and news said its only gonna get more expensive...
>birote with avocado and some kale sprouts
sounds really great too! probably healthier than the banana bread lol
>>78263106
thank youu. its nothing too special. I used walnuts and tried to crush them into smaller pieces with a spoon. 3 very ripe bananas, 1 egg, some oats on the outside, some spelt flour and some wheat flour. idk the standards in your country but I used the wheat flour called type 550, so not the one you use for sweet cakes or flatbread but one above that. some milk and some peanut butter. and baking soda ofc. idk if I forgot anything
>>
File: 1332704926484.jpg (144 KB, 625x557)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>78263095
shitty food is more expensive than good food you fucking idiot
cheapest carbs:
>rice ($3.52 for 5lbs at walmart)
>plain white grano duro pasta ($1.12 for 16 oz)
>brotatoes (78.0 cents/lb)
cheapest protein and fats:
>whole chicken legs (87.2 cents/lb at walmart)
>regular eggs ($9.94 for 36 cage free eggs, the regular ones should be even cheaper)
cheapest sources of the most important minerals and some vitamins:
>veggie mix
>milk, yogurt, cheapest real cheese you can find for calcium
>sunflower seeds, peanuts for magnesium, zinc, copper etc.

i live in europe so i can't make accurate calculations for how much it would cost you per day but processed food is much more expensive than real food

chat gpt says this:
>"Total Cost
>Pasta: $0.26
>Chicken Leg Quarters: $1.41
>Vegetable Mix: $0.44
>Total Estimated Cost for the Meal:
>0.26+1.41+0.44=2.11USD
>Thus, the estimated cost for a meal consisting of 100g of pasta, 400g of chicken leg quarters, and 200g of the cheapest vegetable mix would be approximately $2.11 in the USA."

you can live on under $10 a day and also eat decently

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.