[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1556.jpg (104 KB, 675x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I told someone to kill themselves(AS A JOKE) on chitchat and got permabanned.
Am I in trouble?
>>
>>78263076
time to get a new IP nigga
ngl I prefer chitchat to disboard (most servers are ran by terminally online power tripping edaters, and you have to fight for people's attention with like 20 other users), the problem is chitchat is like 95% horny Indian men even with tags on
>>
>>78263091
I was on my phone which has dynamic IP so I can go right back on now, I'm just wondering if telling someone to kill themselves puts me on some kind of potential murderer watchlist or something even though I was obviously just joking around.
I live with my fundamentalist christian parents and I do not know how I will explain a fed visit was due to telling someone on the internet to kill themselves on a site that seems primarily to be for sexting or jerking off.
>>
>>78263076
Probably.
It's time for you to understand the power of words and why not to lie.
>>
>>78263391
Lie about what?
The power of words?
I don't get it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.