[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704485136236948.webm (1.87 MB, 352x624)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
Remember when europoor incels were running up and down in excitement about Ukrainian women running away to their countries and actually believed that they're going to be swimming in pussy? I 'member.
>>
>>78263223
is that water damage seeping in from the ceiling?
>>
>be woman
>have a tennis court for a forehead
>complain that your man needs to waste more money on peacocking garbage
>offer nothing in return
sorry remind me why i'm supposed to be dating
>>
>>78263477
I'm not trying to convince you of anything, it's just I found it hilarious that these desperate niggers actually believed that this will somehow tip the scale in their favor
>>
>>78263223
why should i desire ukranian girls when there were many russian girls before that in my country?
>>
>>78263493
i didn't care about your retarded post and ngl i regret even watching 20 seconds of the webm
girls are so not worth the effort they don't even give you a family anymore
>>
>>78263505
How did that work out for you? Are you knee deep in pussy?
>>
Ukrainian women are like Russian women mixed with Jewish women. If youve dealt with either of those types of women you know how bad that is
>>
>>78263628
Fumbled every chance i had due to my social anxiety
>>
How do the slavs claim to be cultured people when they workship Mercedes-Benz and Adidas brands?
>>
attention ukranian girls i make ~$20,000/month

dang still a virgin
>>
>>78263493
These niggers have never heard of a college/university campus where the holes still only want maybe 1/4 of the guys despite outnumbering them almost 2:1 in some cases.
>>
>>78263640
>when an urkanian is born, a jew starts to cry
russian proverb
>>
>>78263709
That COULD be based if it didn't mean that they're worse than jews.
>>
>>78263731
>That COULD be based if it didn't mean that they're worse than jews.
They are tho
>>
>>78263223
its funny because anons who actually dealt with Russians or Ukrainians told you that if you think status matters in the west you haven't seen shit yet. those girls aren't looking to bond or laugh, they're using their looks as a ticket out of poverty and where they're from they laugh and scoff at anyone who works hard for scraps.
>>
File: 1721559185613013.webm (2.41 MB, 1280x1080)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>78263223
Ukranians truly are the absolute niggers of Europe and I can scarcely fathom why the West bothers to take sides in a war between 2 subhumans.
>>
>>78264204
>why the West bothers to take sides
minerals
>>
>>78264204
Because Russians are just as bad and they started the glorious special military operation.
Besides, we're set for another cold war, so why not make one of the big players bleed to death through a proxy.
>>
>>78264489
>Russians are just as bad
Cope, you niggers thought that you could play your color revolution glownigger games forever. You'll sue for peace and this is going to make you look even more pathetic than afghanistan
>>
File: phili23k.png (1005 KB, 1146x1080)
1005 KB
1005 KB PNG
I watch a guy on YT that lives off grid with his Filipina gf. They were literally sleeping on floors at one point and spending their days fishing/farming. She is far cuter than her. Now they have a nice house that he built but still she roughed with him in the beginning
>>
>>78264517
some brown women are really pleasant, they'll keep that young girl kindness and energy even as they get older
>>
>>78264507
These 2 and a half years only served to make Russia look pathetic. Secondly, no NATO forces have been deployed there so I don't see the point you make with Afghanistan.
And finally, Russians/Soviets fucked up even harder in Afghanistan to the point where they entire country collapsed as a result of the botched war.
>>
>>78264527
They have been together for 6 years now and she still looks at him like he is the chaddest chad on the planet..always hanging on his arm. Smiling at him. Imagine if he instead had that bitch in OP
>>
>>78264552
>These 2 and a half years only served to make Russia look pathetic.
Doesn't look that way to me, their military is stronger by every measure than it was in 2022 and their hold on their country is ironclad while you just had an attempted assassination of a presidential candidate, actual infighting and unrest.
>>
>>78264588
Indeed strong, that's why it takes only two and a half years to take 1/3, maybe, of a neighboring country while yourself was considered one the best militaries in the world.
>>
>>78264517
That woman is not fillipina
>>
>>78264615
She is 100% Filipina, grew up in some shit hole in Cebu. She is just genetically gifted.
>>
>>78264611
>le ukraine weak smoll country
They had a million strong army you retarded nigger and they were preparing for this for 8 years. No army in europe could have competed with the AFU with the resources they were given
>>
You know, the more I see women in videos having such materialistic or retarded takes, the more im starting to feel like these are artificial and just posted for rage farming
>>
File: 1707566181810503.webm (2 MB, 720x1280)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>78264777
Some of them may be, but that's literally just the average slavic female. Here's another female self-help guru from ukraine
>>
>>78264627
So Russia marched into a war unprepared? No wonder they lost the battle for Kiev so hard and had to retreat.
It really shows how good the Russian army is.
>>
>>78264807
>So Russia marched into a war unprepared?
Had to. Either way, they came out on top.
>>
>>78264815
Yeah, that's why we're in year two 1/2 of SMO and all the European countries near Russia are now part of NATO or close to be part of NATO. Great political victory.
>>
>>78264798
proof that ukrops are jews, she even has the khazar milkers
>>
>>78264963
khazars aren't jews, they're turks who adopted judaism out of sheer pussy ass cowardice
>>
>>78263223
The personality match for white women is literally niggers.
>>
>>78264990
They still act like jews
>>
>>78264517
White men are kinda stupid for being gaslit into chasing white women when these girls simp so hard for them. If I were white I would just move to the Philippines. Fuck America. This is a pussy prison.
>>
File: FntUrSAXwAEKlTF.png (80 KB, 1834x1834)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>78264489
>why not make one of the big players bleed to death through a proxy.
By financially bleeding ourselves dry to prop up a failed state? We're basically cutting off our noses to spite the face of Eastern Europe? That's our master plan? We aren't that far from being a failed state ourselves, but we're going to pump billions of pounds into a war just because we (are told to) take a side?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.