[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Fucking landlord room mate does not tie the fucking trash bags throwing it out wide open into the trash they are supposed to be atleast tied to not spread trash everywhere
Why do they force me to behave like a mongoloid retard by extension of their behavior? This is immensely triggering.
Tie the fucking bag. Tightly.
Forcing me to throw trash all over.
Having to deal with retards doing retard behavior and being unable to scold them and call them retarded is hnberab, I can't be around retards. I need escape.
>>
>>78263339
That's probably a bylaw infraction. Call the city and complain and the owner of your address will probably get ticketed. Document the call and take photos of their trash so you have proof it isn't you if your landlord makes it an issue.
>>
My parents refuse to use trash bags at all, they throw everything lose into the can then take the whole thing and dump it into the big can when it gets full. Our trash cans are utterly filthy and stink like all hell because the food that sticks to the sides. Once or twice a year my dad will hose it down but that doesn't help much. but no he 'ain't paying no plastic that's made to throw away'. Even though we are far from poor. I hate boomers so much.
>>
>>78263339
One of the 'people' who lives in my building keeps leaving shitty nappies, wide open, in the wheelie bins and beer cans all over the stairs. Fucking slavs.
>>
based roommate. fuck your social norms, we aint tying up shit!
>>78263389
based parents. fuck plastic!
>>
>>78263389
OK rich anon if it bothers you use your rich daddy's power washer...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.