[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: goggins.jpg (105 KB, 1200x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Goggins just suffer brah mentality destroyed in under 5 minutes: https://youtu.be/OAfT84BEcxw?si=46yRl0jeB45EZhVj

Gymceling is destroyed in this video so is self improvement. And for the mindfulness stoic copers I am coming for you next.
>>
>>78263371 Now show the bitch-tits of this 'Nihilistic Notes' guy.
>>
this dude is probably like 300lbs and spends all his time jerking off anime and eating ice cream
>>
File: huh.jpg (108 KB, 1584x986)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>78263371
>1 vid
>9 views
>uploaded 1 hour ago
i just assume that this is you. now fuck off and shill your content elsewhere
>>
>>78263371
>I expected sv3rige/goatis
>got someone else
suprised
>>
File: 1721289560183761.png (12 KB, 761x891)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>78263371
>with no meaningful gains
How can you say that with a straight face when he's extremely popular because he has shown that he embraces the suck.

You say that because you're short ugly or bald it doesn't matter if you put in the work, but david goggins is bald and he has a relatively attractive fiance

the part of you trying to be an arm chair psychologist that he suffers from deep self loathing and that's why he does what he does is really retarded. You're not a psychologist to make such assertions.

Also you're constantly posting pictures of people who are "ugly", but a lot of them have girlfriends, or are successful. You posting Andrew Tate, next to some model is retarded. He's a multi-millionaire, and respected by a lot of men because of his discipline

Lets grant you that some of them have trouble finding partners, even tho they're in shape. The chances of them finding a partner by being a hedonistic retarded that doesn't work, doesn't train, and has a disgusting physique and mental fortitude is going to make it significantly much more difficult for you to be perceived as attractive by other females.
>>
>>78263504
op is tryna be based like goatis, but he aint
just listen to the based schizo man himself if u want the same but better takes on goggins
>>
100% OP gives up and starts crying when he reads these posts
he might even delete the video
>>
File: Sponge.webm (251 KB, 700x480)
251 KB
251 KB WEBM
>>78263371
Sounds like you aren't carrying the boats
>>
>>78263538
>>78263561
https://nihilisticnotes.wordpress.com/2024/07/24/how-to-create-a-successful-self-help-business/

I am coming hard at these frauds for your guys own benefit. Idc if you hate me or not I am sub8.
>>
>>78263584
shill your content elsewhere, nobody cares really. i bet there are some sites where people actually care

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.