[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>OMG the highstreet is dying
>*Buys from Amazon*
>This is the fault of amazon!

Also the same reason why shopping malls are dying in the US but that's a good thing because shopping malls are le bad because you have to drive there.
>>
>>78263434
People don't realize how much freedom they giving up. Everything you buy on amazon is data. In the future if they put some kind of social credit, you won't be able to buy from amazon if you have a bad score and they'll be no stores for you to buy from either. We don't want a homogenized world.
>>
>>78263434
shouldnt you be worried about your commie police anglo shit hole state with no free speech and no freedom instead of some amazon goyslop?
along with all the muzziemaxxers
>>78263451
first you have to moneymaxx and gridmaxx
if you arent a multimillionaire with global freedom you are owned by jews
>>
people say one thing and do the other. happens all the time. they're not going to pay more and be inconvenienced. what they mean is that YOU should stop shopping online and go to physical stores.
>>
>>78263451
all the shit on amazon is fake chinese goods
might as well buy from shemu or taibu
chinks dont give shit what you as a westerner think or do
>>
>>78263434
The UK high street died because it fucking sucks and I'm tired of nostalgizing it. These stores universally sold garbage and they were ran by scummy people interested in selling the cheapest shit. Half of them, and the only surviving ones, were bookies and no small proportion would be second hand stores functioning as fences. I hate Amazon too because of all the fake chink junk but I don't lament the death of greasy spoons and rag stores.
>>
>>78263434
What the niggerlicious fuck is the highstreet
>>
File: 1696593658055361.png (111 KB, 386x353)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>turkroach barbers
>35 paki phone shops
>300 coffee shops
>bookies
>charity shops

All surrounded by junkies, yeah sounds fucking lovely
>>
>>78263434
>x is dying
>buys from amazon

this usually occurs due to people not wanting to deal with pretentious shit heads.
Best example is archery pro shops. They are 50/50 hit or miss. There is a chance you'll go into ine and it'll be ran by a genuinely humble dude who really knows his stuff and there is a chance you'll go in and have the polar opposite experience. Simply because the shop owner for some reason doesnt like you.
People are fed up with how easily offended shop owners are and just want x or y old shop thing to stay open incase they need it or to re experience it at a moments notice.
The reality is, much like people quitting work because they no longer wanna deal with shitty nation wide work environments
they also dont wanna deal with mental gymnastics of why a shop owner is a store employee is an a bitch mood
>>
>>78263930
>shop owner is a store employee
shop owner or a store employee*
>>
>>78263930
another good example is music shops.
50/50 chance you'll go in and have a good experienxe
50/50 chance you'll go in and have a bad one
people are tired of that and with the prices gouged at irl shops
you couls literally get the item you desire online cheaper directly from the vendor
or from an online retailer.
>orange solid state amp irl
>$1000
>orange solid state amp directly from orange
>$754
>>
>>78263987
I remember at the archery shop i tried to buy a bow.
They wanted to charge me $1000 for one.
I literally got a PSE that'll last me a life time if i take care of it for $170 online
>>
>>78263930
>Best example is archery pro shops. They are 50/50 hit or miss.
Carlos!
>>
Yeah well if my local shops actually had the things I'm looking for I wouldn't use Amazon so much. It's their fault. I'm not wasting car gas just to go to the shop and have them tell me they don't have what I'm looking for.
>>
File: IMG_8500.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>78264072
>carlos
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.