[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721780524933879.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Seriously though what the fuck is wrong with listening to video game soundtracks?
>>
>>78263654
I get a lot of hate for being a Kanye fan, so I can relate.
>>
>>78263654
Why does the child gf have enormous tits, is she just a short adult
>>
File: 4w5hjw45h.jpg (92 KB, 616x353)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>78263654

https://youtu.be/e0iS6DszR7k
>>
>>78263654
Some insecure people project a sense of "taste" to make up for a lack of personality or intelligence. Music is especially prone to this since it has a non-existent barrier to entry. Insecure music fans are eager to shit on any easy target to reinforce their image as tasteful and elite in the medium, and video game soundtracks are a perfect one in that the music created for them is perceived as secondary to more vital video game elements like gameplay, while video games themselves are viewed as a lower form of art, meaning video game music can be dismissed out of hand if you're enough of an unlikable dicksucker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zl-FWcMOno
>>
>>78263654
Tits are lame, give her a fat ass and keep the chest flat.
>>
I think it's silly to take issue with where a piece of media came from. If it's good it's good.
>>
>>78263692
she one of those girls who developed early
>>
>>78263654
God I wish that was me (on the right)
>>
>>78263654
nothing is wrong with listening to video game soundtracks
>>
>>78263654
Because it makes you a pedophile.
>>
>>78263654
Not much just usually the music isn't that good, but it's okay.
You could also just listen to the authors of your favourite video games songs and say you like "electronic" music or something.
Although all music taste is subjective so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>78263654
there literally isn't, it became a thing to say because the average type of person that would listen to exclusively video game OSTs is also the type to say rap is shit, so rap fans created the meme that fans of video game OSTs are losers
>>
>>78263654
i cannot stop listening to video game music
>>
>>78263678
"Kanye fan" can mean anything from bear trilogy OG to JIK-Donda election tourist to Carnival zoomer
>>
>>78263654
Is this edited? I know child gf did not have that rack before. Also game osts are based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.