[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Fuck them butches who flooded our board and who would never touch even the best of us with a 7 inch stick

How do we get rid of them????
>>
its just a phase for bored teen girls partaking in virtual poverty tourism theyll grow out of it.

then the next generation will replace them. they cannot be stopped. endless supply.
>>
>>78263707
I'm an FTM repper so I'm staying here. Cope and sneed
>>
>>78263707
>hohol is sad again
You came here like 6 months ago and are speaking of board culture lol
>>78263756
based pooner
>>
>>78263793
I don't like to be this close to females like the whole point of 4chan is not interacting with women go fuck chad
>>
Don't like it? Look at another thread fag
>>
>>78263802
you are still a newfag. where did you lurk/post before 4chan?
>>
>>78263707
not a single real woman is here longer than a day or two. rest are troons and larpers.
>>
>>78263848
then go back to 2ch
>>
>>78263707
Why are you so certain none of them would get with anyone here?

I mean it's not likely, but isn't the chance of having a nerdy weirdo girl interacting with you and ending up liking you a good thing?
Why ruin even the tiny chance to get what you want?
>>
>>78263882
cause those nerdy weirdo girls still want tall, charismatic, and good looking dudes. like literally all women ever.
>>
>>78263896
And nerdy guys want good-looking women. Plenty of guys screech at only wanting a virgin woman.
But what one optimally wants is not the only thing one goes for.

Average non-chronically online men manage to date because they are exposed to women and can build a connection. Why would you give up on your 1 chance to do the same with the few women who would want to share your space?
>>
>>78263933
typically nerdy guys only want their looksmatch, but said looksmatch can get a chad to blow her back out and give her pussy tingles so why the fuck does she need some ugly incel? the fact that you're admitting said ugly nerdy girls aren't ever virgins says volumes alone.
>>
File: 1714131187644628.jpg (84 KB, 750x750)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>78263756
ONE OF US, HE'S ONE OF US, LADS!

welcome to the misery, anon, enjoy your masculinity
>>
>>78263707
Im a girl and i kind of want to be spanked like that
>>
>>78263957
Because not everyone wants casual sex, most casual sex is pretty shitty for women. Plenty of women want to date for long-term love and compatibility and they won't get that from a random chad.

Sure the type of woman who would want to date nerdy mid-looking guys are probably rare. But why act like they don't exist and outright reject them?
>>
>>78263989
>most casual sex is shitty for women you know
>this is why no woman is a virgin after 18 but a growing large amount of men are becoming virgins in their 30's
uh huh. it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on here.
>>
>>78264003
>most casual sex is shitty for women you know
>this is why no woman is a virgin after 18
Long term relationships are a thing
>large amount of men are becoming virgins in their 30's
Autism mostly affects men and since social media induced autism is on the rise you see more of them
>>
>>78264026
so every single woman gets into a long term relationship by 18 while 60% of men can get fucked and die virgins alone because their genetics are trash.
>>
>>78264003
Only like 2% of men are virgins in their 30s and I think 1% of women, not a huge difference.

Women obviously get sex easier, but just because they tried hooking up once or twice and realized it sucks doesn't mean they wanna keep sleeping around.

I'm saying this as someone who recently became a wizard. I just know it's because I'm abnormally non-social, had issues in the past, and meeting women online, especially in my age bracket is absurdly hard.
>>
>>78264044
>source: i was told that in my dreams
>>
>>78264050
>Only like 2% of men are virgins in their 30s
wrong. if men didn't lie it would easily be 20% or more.
>>
>>78264055
You are either sabotaging yourself or a glownigger
>>
>>78264074
there's literally endless wizards on here and other platforms. either most of them are lying or there's more 30+ year old virgins than we know about. they're just too shy or full of self hate to ever admit it or partake in a survey.
>>
>>78264084
>endless wizards on here
this place has around 100 active posters at best
>>
>>78264090
i mean on other fast boards as well.
>>
>>78264102
Even if everyone on here is a virgin (which is not true) then the userbase of 4chinz is still small and pretty insignificant. look at 4stats.io this site and board don't get that much traffic
>>
>>78264120
the point is my female counterpart has a 10+ body count.
>>
>>78264127
pretty convenient to just change topics huh?
>>
>>78264139
just saying. it's creepy for 30+ year old men to date young women and all the single women my age are single mothers or used up sluts. no point in dating when you're a wizard.
>>
>>78263965
Do I win a new car?
>>
>>78264167
your clitcock is bigger than my dick

you've won life
>>
>>78264149
then you do as you wish
>>
>>78264246
if i could find a single decent woman who would stay loyal and hasn't had tons of sex with other men i would try dating, but it's not a realistic wish. women want to be picked by a man who's experienced and confident and who's had lots of sex and relationships already. anything else is abnormal and weird.
>if he has no bitches or exes why am i fighting for a spot for a man no woman wants?
etc
>>
>>78264217
It can't be that bad anonny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.