[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>been rated 8/10 because I shave my head bald
>have been stalked by a girl in hs
>have been approached by cougars
>overheard women gossiping about how cute I am
>catch women looking at me
never had a gf
I am stupid or something
>>
>>78263764
how many of them have you actually asked them out?
>>
>>78263798
Not OP, but I had girls in high school saying I was hot and had crushes on me, but they never dropped any clear hints to ask them out until it was too late. Meanwhile, any girl I actually mustered the courage to talk to showed zero interest. Feels like I'm stuck in a never-ending loop.
>>
File: 1720338240708405.jpg (63 KB, 900x836)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>78263764
>be told i look like my sexgod maternal-uncle
>father was an an abusechad pussy slayer
>mother was a stacy in her youth
>mother's cougar friends comment on my appearance throughout my adolescence
>girls compliment me on my hair
>girls had crushes on me in my adolescence

>still get blocked by the first girl i've ever been invested in
fuckin' stumped. i know it's because of my autism, but it was pretty obvious from like three onwards, do retards just lose their appeal after 18?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (15 KB, 380x253)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>78263861
I'm 36 and I don't bother with it anymore. I go to work and spend my free time reading or doing woodworking. I'm too old for the whole 'chasing' game. the last time I got laid I was in a sports bar watching the bears play the vikings. Girl in her late 20s approaches me and we both get drunk while enjoying the game and end up in my place. took her to ihop and dropped her off at her place and never talked with each other ever again. that's been my life as a hapless 30 something bachelor wagie.
>>
>>78263901
Could it be theres more to attraction than just looks? No, no, of course not.
>>
>>78263764
>been rated 4/10 because im ugly as fuck
>been stalked by nobody
>have never been approached by anybody
>overheard nobody talking about me
>catch nobody looking at me
Never had a gf.
You are a normie, and you should fuck off and die.
>>
>>78263925
wasn't saying it's purely physical, i've just lost all my appeal because retarded guys who will rant about medieval history are a dime a dozen online
>>
Best I had was painted-on-face girls staring at me in high school and jailbait doing the same when I was in my 20s before I went bald. I had nice hair. Now I'm Mr. Clean manlet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.