[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wish our lil supreme gentleman a happy birthday
>>
>>78264375
Saint of being afraid of women?
>>
>>78264375
Still remember the days after he pulled that shit, the memes were glorious.
>>
>>78264375
I'd care if he wasn't ugly
>>
>>78264375
1. He didn't even kill any Stacies
2. He wasn't ugly, he just wanted Stacy only. If he gave a chance to any other girl besides Stacies, he would've easily bagged a girl.
He was a faggot.
>>
>>78264449
>If he gave a chance to any other girl besides Stacies, he would've easily bagged a girl.
Not so sure, he had this autistic demeanor which gives every woman the ick stacy or not. He had ok looks though.
>>
rip niggerr
>>
>>78264464
His looks would've made up for that and he would've learned to mask over time. In his diary, he only wrote about how jealous he was of seeing attractive women and how much he wanted them. He was a narcissistic cunt who would have turned down any girl below a 7/10 who would've came up to him.
>>
>>78264485
>and he would've learned to mask over time
Perhaps if he were surrounded by benevolent peers guiding him and him being recepetive to that help. Neither is a realistic scenario.
>>
>>78264502
No, if he gave a girl like me a chance, I would've taught him how to mask. But if someone like me ever came up to him, he would've taken it as an insult and be disgusted and turn me down in the most horrible way possible and went home afterwards to shit on me in his journal. He deserved to die, the average/ugly people he killed didn't. Every mass shooter with similar reasonings is a faggot with high standards who don't even kill the attractive people that hurt them, because they LOVE TO KISS THE ASS OF ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE AND WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY KILL THEM.
>>
>>78264558
No you wouldn't have roastoid. Women get off on thinking about all these incredible acts of kindness they would never act out in real life, because they are too repulsed and too busy pining for Chad cock.
The thought is enough for you to consider yourself mother Theresa. This is where your moral narcissism derives from. All these things have thought about doing.
Never heard an unironic "it's the thought that counts" from a guy.
>>
>>78264634
You are fucking retarded and a faggot and the only women's existence you know of are manosphere podcasts that bring onlyfans whores on them, because you only pay attention to what attractive sluts say and do. You're so wrong it's hilarious. You're defending this so hard BECAUSE you KNOW you're the same as him and don't give a fuck about the existence of average/ugly women. The only narcissist here is you and pretty much every other male on this website.
>>
File: IMG_6158.jpg (1.01 MB, 1290x890)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Happy birthday Elliot! 33 never looked so good!
>>
>>78264664
Silence roastoid you would never give any incels here a chance. Go back to chads harem.
>>
>>78264375
>had MULTIPLE friends in childhood
Not a truecel
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
Happy birthday, Supreme Gentleman! 33? Time flies. Did you know some consider 33 as the ultimate master number?
>>
>>78266020
You're not a spree killer unless you drive a BMW

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.