[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cultus.jpg (50 KB, 400x507)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Everyone knows that /x/ is full of hylics and arcanine is where the TRUE wizards hang out at.
Show you stuff, anons. What magical works have you obsessed yourselves with lately?
What rituals are you performing next?

For the sorcerers' apprentices, here's a brief reading list of some essentials:
>Magical Revival by Kenneth Grant
>Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
>Magick in Theory and Practice by Aleister Crowley
>The Book of Pleasure by AO Spare
>The True Grimoire by Jake Stratton-Kent
Works by Lon Milo DuQuette, such as Chicken Qabalah, also come recommended, especially to neophytes who are unaccustomed to the vernacular of the Arte.
>>
>>78264447
I recently got to carving a nice new wand for myself since I came across this branch that just screamed for it.
I've yet to treat it with fire but that's the next step, I managed to carve some good shapes into it.
>>
>>78264447
>What rituals are you performing next?
leeching off of other people's energies as usual
yours included
>>
I'm going to join my local Wumpagoniac lodge because I've heard online that it's an organization for violent rapists so I should fit right in.
>>
>>78265496
again, what the hell is a wumpagoniac?!
>>
$180 for quartz sphere. Roughly the size of an apple. Is that a fair price? I don't have the diameter or weight
>>
>>78265704
No
No it is not.
As someone who has purchased several whatever hippy dippy retard store that is deserves to be shut down.

I would never say this but buy a bigger one for cheaper online.
fk those people
>>
File: le sad grill.png (661 KB, 1920x1080)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>78264447
its over for non-sorcerercels
>>
>>78264447
I've been asking my ancestors for help for a while. I try to light candles on important days, and even think of them when eating good meals as kind of an offering. Yesterday I randomly checked my cashapp and there was a huge sum of money there. It was from mother who I haven't spoken to much in recent years. I called to thank her and she told me how lately she's hearing voices of her mother telling her to help me or send me money. Said sometimes the voices are so loud and worry her. I told her sorry and it's probably my fault and explained.

I've also been keeping a medallion on me. It was recommended to me by my cousin. I'm not seeing shadows in the corner of my eyes a often, and my lights aren't flickering as much. No longer hearing voices outside of my window in the middle of the night either. There's some other practices I've been recommended but haven't had the time to use. For some reason I'm not being allowed to post the picture of my medallion. I'll take this as a warning and give up.
>>
>>78266655
wow that is so weird that I tried to post with an image so many times but as soon as I removed the picture of me medallion my post went right through and even got digits. ok ok I won't show you off like that. sorry.
>>
>>78266666
calm down with the gets man, you're scaring me
>>
>>78264447
The only experience with occult stuff I had was reading the Kybalion through a friend's recommendation. I was presently surprised by it, I expected it to be filled with superstitious drivel but it was actually really pleasantly written and pretty reasonable as a message.
>>
I want wizardry to be real so I can talk to sprits and not be as lonely. I'm sure my ancestors would have wisdom they could give that I cannot have.
>>
>>78266742
It's real anon, refer to OP for books. However, real wizardry takes a considerable amount of literacy, acumen and dedication to apply yourself practically.
>>
I'll just share a dumb weird story where I almost felt like I was talked to across time by everyone favorite deranged British Egypt loving sex pest.

Long story short I'm trying to resurrect a vampire that died back in 2004 and for this I had to get into terot because it was related to the paths of sephirot.
Paganists claimed a 15th century italian card game as ancient Egyptian occult bullshit and tacked some new shit on.
Feels like the inspiration behind Yu-Gi-Oh.
Over time 56 card decks were turned into 52 because page was no longer a thing.
Penticles/coins, Wands/Batons, Cups and Swords represented vocations and became what we know now.
Very long explanation made short layer after layer after layer of magic was used.
There is a part that pissed me off because they act like it is OK to have 2 "mars" next to each other and you just treat it as one mars so you can get a thing that is not divisible by 5 to divide by 5.
The real problem is greek geomancy.
Greek geomancy is 16.
Every suit in the minor Arcana is 14 (because as I said, page)
This means there are 16 face cards.
HE LEFT A NOTE!
He specifically stated "we didn't have enough time to incorporate that into the cards".
It was like the bastard was talking to me across time and space to say "Yeah we could have done more and specifically what you're thinking, but all the bisexual orgys though".
Fuck off!
All you had to do was put a thing on a thing 2 centuries ago and I wouldn't have had to do it myself.
I wouldn't have had to invent +0 magic you fat fetid sack a crap.
>>
I'm reciting Ipos enn to ask help from him to become a more confident person.
I hope it works. My life depends on this shit
>>
>>78266742
Literally just ask them for help. You'd be surprised what happens from just asking.
>>
Thinking of getting an obsidian mirror. Got the blood of the stargazers in me.
>>
>>78264447
Why are you trying to bring back some pre disenchantment horseshit? It doesn't work.
>>
>>78266864
You either acknowledge magic as real, or you're ruled by the magic unwittingly.
If you don't possess a curiosity for the Arte, then continue as you are, there's no reason for me to cast pearls before swine.
>>
I am interested in making my fantasies into reality and ascending to the godhead state
>>
>>78266989
Magic isn't real cmon bro. I respect arts and I was interested in it some time ago but stopped because I got interested in other things
>>
>>78267085
Stop feeding my ego with your ignorance, this smugness isn't good for my soul
>>
File: 1721712509790419.jpg (75 KB, 1235x1220)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>78264447
I thought I was a medium and could speak to the dead but it turns out I was just having a psychotic episode.
>>
>>78265507
They are a particularly evil band of atheists/wrongdoers. They promise you infinite pleasure through the ability to rape anyone you want and an unlimited supply of hard drugs, but your soul is destroyed in the process. Do not speak to wumpagoniacs and do not go along with their plans. Your eternal soul depends on it.
>>
>>78267401
This is why you need a rubric that you can use to verify that a spirit is really a spirit (or the spirit it says it is, for that matter) when evoking or astral traveling.
Some spirits may try to deceive you, some are confused and tell falsehoods without knowing it, and some are tricks of the mind and entirely illusory.
Crowley has written on this in chapter 18 of Magick in Theory and Practice
>https://sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/chap18.htm
>>
>>78267668
Thanks anon, I'll be reading this tonight. I still feel like by doing this I'm just repeatedly pushing myself into psychosis but who cares at the end of the day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.