[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720080559352120.jpg (77 KB, 1024x937)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
women always say they like intelligent men, though the average IQ doesn't seem to increase
>>
>>78264478
when women talk to an attractive and tall man everything he says is hilarious and insightful because he gives her pussy tingles.
>>
>>78264478
someone poisoned me
IQ-15
>>
Yeah, straight to hell

Its over, cut out meat now
>>
>>78264478

120 IQ is the upper limit of what is socially palatable to normies which is why predicted life success goes down significantly past this number due to the inability to navigate the social matrix as well as other, less intelligent individuals.
>>
>>78264478
Intelligent is just chad with glasses or a guy who makes a lot of money
>>
>>78264500
>have 147 tested IQ (tested as a preteen - ruined my brain with drugs + extreme mental illness probably lowered it a considerable amount)
My mind is Hell. Every single day I'm navigating to me which looks like nothing more than a complex trap to kill me, and I have no choice and no resolution past that. Like everyone has said before it's really just a zero sum game.
>>
>>78264562

>147 IQ

What do you test now after drugs and mental illness?
>>
>>78264568
Haven't tested IQ since, and I don't plan to either. What would be the point anyway? It's just an arbitrary number.
>>
>>78264568
>>78264596
Didn't even answer. After years of stagnation, struggling to survive, abusing substances, and unfulfilled goals played a large role in my decline.
If you want an estimate from my point of view probably around 110-130 with a margin of ten points either way depending if I'm just getting high or broke (meaning I can't get high).
>>
>>78264596
>What would be the point anyway?

To see how much drugs and mental illness can lower IQ. I'm around ~130 myself, and in light of that number, I've been trying to weigh if alcoholism is worth it or not.
>>
>>78264481
Never met a man who made my pussy tingle before
>>
>>78264643
then you might be gay or asexual if chad doesn't make you wet.
>>
>>78264643
rotten wounds don't tingle
>>
>>78264478
The average IQ is always 100 retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.