[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's your personal opinion on this redditor? Imo she's a bit cunty but she can be pretty hot.
>>
Nigger and wastes time on loser subreddits to dunk on losers
>>
>>78264635
Am i supposed to know who some literal redditor is?
>>
>>78264642
She hates men.
>>78264644
Be glad that you don't know who she is because she can be really annoying. If you wanna know more about her just go to purplepilldebate. She just recently made a thread.
>>
>>78264642
Because she is a nigger, and a loser. lmao
>>
>>78264635
I remember her from PPD
I used to make threads there years ago trying to understand womens point of view
Then I realized women will say one thing and the opposite the next day and wont bat an eye, and trying to discuss emotionally charged topics with them is like trying to dry the ocean with a shovel -tbf, on the other side, a lot of redpillers are pretty dogmatic and stuborn and led by emotions instead of thinking for themselves
I accepted that eventually and moved on, no more anger, no more need to prove my point
Crazy that I was stuck in this cycle of vitriol for some months then moved on but she is still there posting regularly after all these years
I wish she could have peace in her soul and move along to do nore productive things with her life
>>
>>78264708
>I wish she could have peace in her soul and move along
I think that purplepilldebate is lillth's way of taking out her built up aggression that she has against the men that rejected her in her life. She's just like every other woman but really really angry at men and this would be easy to accept and come to terms with if she could at least be honest about her own misandry but she instead lies about it and pretend as if everyone can't tell the obvious.
>>
Someone must've really broken her heart.
>>
>>78264755
You cant change her but you can change yourself
Why are you so bothered by her you came here to make a thread about her?
When you do that you are no better than her, and I dont say this in a comparison/competitive way of "you gotta be better than her", I say it in a more general way, that no one should be that bitter, for their own sake
Get rid of this bitterness anon
Get out of PPD
>>
>>78264642
She's as black as they come.
>>
What a gem she is.
>>
>>78264635
not my favorite redditor. do you really think i should go back to TV?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.