[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721603153516809.jpg (97 KB, 1200x1200)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Do girls exist that are actually asocial and have no friends or people they talk to aside from their parents? I want a gf like that because that's how I am. Just 2 asocial losers together.
>>
>>78264740
no. women are inherently different than men.
>>
>>78264740
Thats all i want but its infinitely more rare than males of this type
>>
>>78264740
I knew one that was quite close to that. She would very occasionally talk to me. Last I heard she got married to someone from interpals who lives in another country.
>>
>>78264740
when they do exist, they have so many mental issues (like BPD) that it is just not worth dating them
>>
They exist but are far fewer than their male counterparts.
>I want a gf like that
Pffft nigger they date, fuck and marry neurotypical normalfag chads.
Same deal with autistic girls.
>>
>>78264872
Why would they be bpd? Don't they always seek someone to lean on?
>>78264911
>they date, fuck and marry neurotypical normalfag chads.
How would they meet normalfag chads if they don'r have a social life?
>>
You'd hate her.
>>
>>78264932
The normalfags find them, and see low hanging fruit and nab them up. Because the girl is unaware and giga autistic, the man builds and builds resentment until it boils over and he leaves and/or abuses her in some way, which in turn makes her take this and apply her experience to all men and you see the angry femcels ranting online
>>
>>78264951
Normalfags aren't good enough for them. They want that 666.
>>
>>78264945
I definitely wouldn't hate her unless she was a truly despicable person.
>>
>>78264967
Trust me you would. She'd probably cheat on you as well.
>>
Yeah they definitely do, they're just not visible in the media like women who are social and outgoing
>>
>>78264982
Why are you so sure that she cheats?
>>78265014
How could I meet such a girl?
>>
>>78264951
this, this is why weirdo girls end up fucked up, because they sleep around to try to get confidence but surprise they just got used by chad so they project all that onto the nice nerd who wants to form a relationship
>>
>>78265024
Dated one. She had bipolar personality disorder and never left her home and she cheated on me several times with different men on the internet and she emotionally drained me because I had to constantly be her shoulder to cry on when she was depressed. Date a normal girl instead.
>>
>>78264932
>Why would they be bpd? Don't they always seek someone to lean on?
yes but I meant that they are extremely unstable and don't last in friendships and relationships for long
>>
>>78264740
yes. my ex is. she knits and smokes cigs and bpd's out by herself for months.
>>
>>78265068
>Dated one
>>78265294
>my ex is

Those aren't asocials then.
>>
>>78265068
>she emotionally drained me because I had to constantly be her shoulder to cry on when she was depressed
this is why I'm never dating a girl who has constant mood swings ever again
>>
>>78265323
lol she def is. long story but we lived across from each other. thats how we met. somegay black guy forced us to. then i gave her lsd and she went downhill. all she wants to do is cuddle in bed. sounds great right? until you want to do literally anything else.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.