[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717269263105125.webm (1.88 MB, 360x640)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
Is makeup morally wrong?
>>
>>78264887
take her to a swimming pool on the first date. problem solved.
>>
>>78264887
There is a difference between wearing makeup and wearing a disguise
>>
>>78264887
This video is repulsive. Terrifying hag-witch transforms into synthetic instagram whore
>>
>>78264887
Its amazing how meth ages you by like 50 years
>>
>>78265150
She's not a methhead, she did a video on this. Her teeth all fell out during pregnancy. It's a rare complication that can happen.
>>
>>78264887
same type of woman that criticizes mens looks and says that most men arent attractive btw
>>
File: 1707347143695252.png (260 KB, 512x353)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>78265150
>>78265237
yeah. toothloss can seriously fuck you up
>>
>>78264887
This reminds me of a girl in my office.
>>
>>78264887
Now post the male equivalent.
>>
>>78264887
I have seen this clip so many times. I know you're trying to redpill toddler incels but it's not like make-up is enough to fool an actual incel.
>>
>>78265257
Since all her teeth are gone she might just look that way from the lack of space that the teeth used to fill. Although she's using dentures so that would tend to result in bone loss over time. All my teeth are gone but I didn't have bone loss and I got a dental bridge screwed into all on four dental implants which should prevent future bone loss since I'm using them to chew all the time. When I have it taken out every six months for hygienist's appointments I lose a ton of space in my jaw for the ten minutes or so while they're cleaning since there aren't fake teeth taking up space anymore.
>>
>>78264887
No
any more retardo questions?
>>
>>78265257
I can't believe they pulled that guy's teeth out just to make a stupid web image.
>>
>>78264887
Incels
>You aren't going to believe this but - and I SWEAR this is true! - *WOMEN WEAR MAKEUP*!!
>Can you fucking believe it?!?!?!
Actual Men who have fucked women
>Yeah. We know. We've seen it smeared with our dicks while they're choking on them.
>>
>>78264887
I'm so glad I'm 19 and naturally beautiful and don't have to wear shit ton of make up under old hag skin.
Hydrating your skin everyday and using skincare >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> make up.
I'm gonna be young forever.
>>
>>78266354
This post is so thoroughly saturated with reddit that I actually believe it's bait
>>
File: VanDyke.jpg (455 KB, 888x1663)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>78265237
Tooth rotting and loss in general is pretty common as you age. It's one of the first organs that falls apart for most people.
Drug abuse speeds up the process. So do eating disorders or poor hygiene. Also if you have autoimmunue conditions or the kinds of chronic inflammation going on that usually gets referenced in the news for how it drives heart disease and cancer risks those problems will also tend to make your teeth fall apart.
Among older celebrities most of them appear to have fake teeth of one sort or another. You can tell like with Dick Van Dyke because he's 98 and it's be literally impossible for a 98 year old to keep his teeth in that perfect of a condition. He for sure got implants.
>>
>>78265257
I have one lower premolar and an upper one removed. My face will look even more fucked in a few years I fear
>>
>>78266421
Why are all incels obsessed with dicks and reddit?!?!
>>
>>78266664
Two teeth gone aren't enough to cause bone loss. Most people who get dental implants for an entire mouth do 'all on four' meaning there are only four actual implant teeth and the rest of the teeth are a bridge attached to those four. And four are enough to prevent bone loss in the jaw.
>>
>>78266710
Huh, never knew that. thanks for the reassurance anon
>>
>>78265237
>Her teeth all fell out during pregnancy
because shes a methhead
>>
>>78266762
Estrogen is pro-inflammatory and women get weird hormone levels while pregnant.
Even non-pregnant women are overrepresented among autoimmune diseases for that reason. Although sometimes pregnancy does the opposite and puts women with conditions like that in remission.
>>
>>78266511
Some people seem to just have good teeth or something. My mom is almost 67 and has perfect looking teeth. I mean, obviously taking care of them is probably the most important thing, but I've always had shitty teeth, same with everyone on my dad's side of the family
>>
>>78264912
Who tf goes to swimming pools and even more on a damn FIRST DATE
>>
>>78266705
Because all Incels are actually megafaggits

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.