[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718282022432468.webm (2.62 MB, 1440x1080)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
Who's the real winner here?
>>
The guy in white won, unless he wanted to marry the woman.
>>
Obviously the Chad getting the younger woman. Not the one that is bragging about the sloppy seconds from the old bitch that wishes the chad would have married her instead of the beta
>>
>>78265182
>you may fuck my future wife for free now but i get to marry her blown out used gash
this is still one of the strangest scenes from a movie i've ever seen. a woman must have wrote it.
>>
>>78265182
Whoever wrote this has no idea how men feel and process things. Complete and utter lack of empathy. This is embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>78265250
You might be right. Find the writer.
>>
>>78265250 What if who wrote this trash and put it into a Hollywood movie was trying to insert the cuck mentality in the audiences?
>>
>>78265182
Me for not watching this
>>
>>78265182
>you may cum inside her today, but im the one who licks her clean at night when she comes home crying
>thats right, im the real man who picks up the broken pieces of a used woman and gets nothing but a bitter woman who isnt attracted to me in return
>>
>>78265314
He's cuckmaxxing and a roastie wrote this
>>
>>78265182
Lmfao, why would you be bragging about being a betabux?
>>
>screenplay by Elizabeth Meriwether
So yes, a deeply retarded looking woman wrote this.
The actuality of the scene is that it is two guys being possessive of a whore that is also a doctor.

Often I question why women this side of the pacific don't write more typical reverse harem stories and I feel an issue is that they're whores and so they most often make the female objectives in their stories whores as that is the only type of woman they can relate with.
>>
The guy staying the fuck away from whatever whore they are talking about.
>>
Notice: women write a love story and it's all about her her her. Its usually men fighting over her like feminine faggots for her attention

Men write real love stories. A journey WITH a girl. It's about THEM. It's about growing together. A merging souls into one.

I hate women .
>>
File: 8.jpg (275 KB, 1024x1024)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>78265182
red shirt guy since the woman actually loves him and is impressed by him enough to stick around
if they werent cucks why would EITHER of them give a shit about her so the winner is the more committed one (less insecure)
white shirt guy can only win (get specifically her pussy) if he stops being a loser faggot since other women dont have as impressive vaginas and obviously women who are loyal to their bf probably have neovaginas since why else would a woman with a ACTUAL PUSSY decide to only fuck her boyfriend?????
>>
>>78265630
>she loves him
>but she fucks CHAD on the side
???
>>
>>78265469
wish I could women too, hate evolutionary history that caused it instead. hate this hellhole so much
>>
>>78265182
>the alpha cuck
didn't realize this class had been unlocked
>>
File: 1721132221076455.gif (1.39 MB, 480x360)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>78265250
It's especially funny because the role between the actors would be swapped IRL. This is just a female wet dream though.
>>
>>78265469
>Men write real love stories. A journey WITH a girl.
>It's about growing together. A merging souls into one.
I'm not sure you are right about this part.
Show me some examples.
I acknowledge that men's love stories may be foid-centric though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.