[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (41).jpg (34 KB, 738x415)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Do you guys remember the lockdowns?
Funniest shit ever, seeing normies lose their minds living for a few months like I have been living for years
Liberal acquaintances were afraid of death but went to parties because they couldnt take being isolated anymore, liberal radfem girls who used to say incels arent owned sex because its not a right, then they broke lockdown a number of times to sneak into Chads house
And just the overall collective seethe of normies going crazy because they couldnt fanthom not seeing other people and do things alone everyday
>>
File: images (21).jpg (16 KB, 514x597)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>78265391
It was great. I was sent back home for 7 months while doing my web deigning work getting drunk. there were days boss man wouldn't even show up so the whole staff just started playing monopoly.
>>
>>78265391
It were interesting times for sure.
>>
>>78265391
I remember the absolute disbelief I felt when people were describing a perfectly normal week for me as "dehumanising isolation".
I had colleagues complaining that they hadn't seen family or been out of the house all week, and I'm nodding along trying to pretend I understand how hard it is.
It's probably not a good thing that I'm numb to what most people apparently consider terrible loneliness. There are days where I won't say a single word to anyone, not even myself. The weeks rolled by during Covid and I just sort of went along with the flow, playing games and browsing 4chan as I always have.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.