[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Been thinking about it for a bit, this board is where a lot of incels dwell, and here I am, the dumbass autist with a That's Not My Neighbor obsession that won't go away who is very feminine in style but not fembrained :|

(It's better than /b/ though, my least favorite board on this whole site)
>>
I post on other boards but not as often as this one or /tttt/
>>
>>78265573
Miserable people and outcasts go here, maybe you like our company. Not everyone here is a terrible person.
>>
>>78265653
Yeah, I like it here, and I know that not everyone here is bad, and I can even relate to the people here because I've been miserable for latest years of my life (brief summary: Got SAed, put into psych ward, overall traumatized and dealt with thoughts of suicide, and also ghosted by two boyfriends that I loved so much which hit me like a thousand bricks), but I feel like I'm an intruder whenever I post here
>>
>>78265768
It's just the woman hate on the board. I'd just chat with the people who are cool, maybe make some friends if that's what you want.
Consider what you want out of interacting here, if you get it, and if it's worth the time.
>>
>>78265849
Oh, okay, thank you so much :D (Also I do want to make more friends)
>>
>>78265573
my autist brain doesn't understand. are you male or female? that matters here btw.
>>
>>78265849
Women hate is usually only brought up when women unveil themselves. If they stay as anon it's usually a non issue.
Take the post above. Instead of saying boyfriends, saying partners would have left it slightly ambiguous.

Anyway OP, the intruder thing is entirely in your head. Anyone who yells at you may be truly upset with you, but they're just as anonymous as you are. Aside from that,
1) men are more combative in dialogue than women are, get used to it
2) downstream from 1, stop saying stupid stuff and it won't be an issue
>>
>>78265973
Sure, but I mean this board is also just making plenty of threads bitching about women.
>>
>>78265926
Feminine pooner who first started posting to /tttt/ recently and I know people don't have great opinions on tranners
>>
>>78265573
Being gay is not normal
>>
>>78265987
I was just in another thread where you said you were a "feminine pooner", i.e. a tranny.
Women hate doesn't apply to you so don't worry about it.
>>
>>78266000
that is very interesting. I advise against namefagging since 1.it goes against the spirit of anonymous imageboards 2.giving away your tranny status everywhere you post will result in nobody taking you seriously.
if you want to have actual conversation, don't mention being trans. either go with fembot or just anon. I know I'll get lynched for helping a tranny hide but I don't care.
>>
>>78266054
Yippee!
>>78266068
Also, okay, but I like the name and I've been going by it for a good amount of time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.