[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Bu9whSD.jpg (114 KB, 579x570)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Do you feel distant from your family Anons ?
I know I do.
>be me
>21 year old engineering student from a white trash family
>Go back to parents every christmas and summer
>everytime it's the same
>dad's a fucking deadbeat borderline alcoholic
>Never amounted to anything and was barely there for his 3 kids
>Step-mother is an old hag who just does what she was taught
>Which is cook, clean, and complain.
>Dad doesn't do anything
>Except my father is kind of a retard
>He howls like tarzan at random times of the day
>screams the same jokes over and over again
>Has hearing aids he doesn't wear so the TV is always at max volume
>stomps his feet when he gets up the stairs so he makes as much noise as possible
>House is filled with constant noise because of him
>Eats like a pig, sauce and stains all over his face
>Makes eating noises too

What did I do to deserve this Anons ? I wish I could just stop coming to his house but sometimes I need the free housing and it's good to meet up with friends from Highschool sometimes.

I resent my father every time I come back for more than a week.

How about you Anons, what kind of relationship do you have with your family ?
>>
I really wanna know what Anons have to say about themselves
>>
>>78265623
Nothing in life is free. If you don't pay one way, you surely will in some other.

I almost never speak to my family and visiting is out of the question
>>
>>78265921
Well if i had found a job somewhere else i wouldn't have went back but sadly the job market told me no this summer

Care to tell your story ?
>>
>>78265921
Same, fucking abusive pieces of shit
>>
>>78265623
No but I don't have much family left.
>>
>>78265937
>divorced parents since before I entered gradeschool
>dad alcoholic who is never incorrect
>mother constantly screaming about shit that doesn't matter and seething with rage while smoking constantly
>spend all of my time playing pretend reality isn't real while playing video games
>only leave the house to avoid them, end up making shitty friends because I felt like shit all the time

There's all kinds of shit I'm glossing over because it doesn't matter anymore. Once you're out, your life is your responsibility and seething about the past will only drag you down.

We have futures to seeth about anons.
>>
>>78266120
There are periods I forgive them for all the shit that's happened, not because I love them but because it's to ease my mind. But when I have to come back I just remember why I left.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.